Chapter Twenty - The First Step To Moving On ♥♪♣$♦★♠

NIALL'S P.O.V. (Let's look inside the blonde babes head for a bit, shall we?)

   This doesn't make sense, the result can't be positive. I've never even touched Holly in that way. At least I think I didn't. So the question is; How is that kid mine? I know there's something up with this. That kid can be mine. He just can't. I look over to Stella, she's bawling her eyes out, so I go to her and wrap my arms around her small figure. She hugs me back with despare, crying all over my shirt. She sniffles; looking up at me.

"We can't be together, Niall. I told you if it came out positive then we would break-up for good. I'm so sorry, it's... over." She weeped, letting go of me and walking away.

I stood there in shock; "W-What?"

"You heard me, it's over. I want that baby to grow up in a stable family; not a dysfunctional one like me. Please, take good care of him. I'm moving out. Goodbye, Niall." She whispers, giving me a glance as she walked out of the hospital.

"Y'know, I should probably move in with Timmy. You guys could bond." Holly smiles with a sickly happy radiance coming out of her.

"That isn't my kid. I will get to the bottom of this, Holly. You'll regret ever messing up my relashionship; and my life. Because you very well know, that we never even got intimate; so you can't pin that kid on me." I smirk, the anger running through my veins.

Holly goes pale, then regains her color; "You can say whatever you want, but the truth is; you have no proof that it isn't your kid."

"I will get proof." I say, turning around and running out of the hospital.

   I run down the corner, trying to catch up to Stella. But I couldn't spot her anywhere. Where could she be? My eyes brim up with tears as I realize that she must have really taken off. To never see me again. I just can't believe this...

STELLA'S P.O.V. (Let's peek into her emotions, see where she's at, huh?)

"Vero?" I call into the payphone.

"Yeah, who is this?" Vero asks.

"It's me, Stella." I answer.

"STELLA! Babe, I've seen the news; I'm so sorry." Vero says sympathetically.

"I-It's okay. Listen, I'm moving out- I don't want to be too near Niall. It just isn't going to work out when we live under the same roof. Can I crash at yours? Didn't you mention that you lived in your own flat your mum bought you?" I ask sweetly, sniffling a bit from tears.

"Sure thing, love. Just round up your stuff and I'll be at the lads' flat in ten." Vero says, hanging up.

I sigh; "It's time to forget Niall. I need to forget him."

"STELLA!?" I hear a voice call out.

I whip my head around to see who it was.

Louis.

"Lou, please be quiet. I have to get home, quick." I say, hushing him.

"What? Why?" Louis asks, furrowing his eye-brows.

"I'm moving out. I'm eighteen now, Lou. I can do it. I'm moving in with a friend, she'll be coming around our flat in less than ten minutes; I need you to get me into the flat." I explain.

"Alright, Stella. But I'm not so sure about this." Louis sighs, as he picks me up and runs full speed towards the flat.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" I yell as he runs.

"GETTING YOU TO THE FLAT IN UNDER TEN MINUTES!" Louis pants, still running as fast as he could.

   Around seven minutes later, Louis and I reached the complex. We enter the lift, pressing the button and waiting. The lift doors open and we rush out of the lift. We open the door to the flat, and I rush to my room, pulling out some suitcases and I shoved everything of mine into the suitcase, then went into Niall's room, pulling out my things that I had left in there- i.e. hair straightener, my favorite Gucci purse, and things like that. After I shoved everything in, I began to write a note to Niall. If I was going to leave, I was going to leave him something to save. I read the latter, sighing as I did.

"Dear Niall,

I'm sad to say that this is good-bye. I don't plan on seeing you again. Just... be happy with Holly and Timmy, 'kay? There will always be apart of me that will love you, but understand that I will not stand in the way of that little boy's happiness. Not me. Just make him happy. Even if you don't think it isnt yours; just let the poor little guy have a happy childhood. Please.

Don't let the kid come out as twisted as me. Just know that I will try to move on; you should too. No matter where I am, or where you are, just forget me. Even if were at the same grocery store; dont steal a glance my way, nor I will to you. I trust that you will move on from 'us' and find happiness with Holly. It'll be hard on me, as I presume it'll be hard on you, too. But remember that forgive & forget always applies.

I know, it'll hurt; put pain isnt forever. Neither is love at times. Maybe, just maybe, we'll meet up in the far future, and look back while chuckling at how stupid we were, at how naive we acted towards our so called 'love'. When you have kids and I have mine- well, when you have MORE kids technically. I wish you the best. Same to the lads. Plz, dont call me. I will be changing my phone AND number. Say goodbye to the lads for me, will ya? I'll miss them dearly. Don't worry about me, just move on. Please.

                                                            Forever Yours, Stella Tomlinson <3 xoxo"

   I place one of my favorite bracelets and a picture of us ontothe letter, then walk out of the room with my suitcases in hand. I drag them out of the flat, and down the corridor; stopping at the lift. I hop into the lift, pressing the lobby button. I run my sweaty hands through my hair, and Louis sighs, hugging me as we walk out of the lift. We stride out of the complex, and wait on the curb. Vero's shiny red convertible comes into view and she honks the horn.

"One 'Forgetting Niall' ride is right here! You coming gurlie?" Vero smiles, undertsandingly.

"Let's do this." I say confidently.

   I pop open the trunk and sigh as I heave my bags into it. I slam it shut, then walk over to the passanger door. I slip into the creamy leather seat, smiling at Louis as I shut the door. I blow him a kiss and yell; "GOOD-BYE BOOBEAR!"

"GOOD-BYE STELLY-POO!" Louis yells back playfully.

"LET'S GET THIS SINGLE-PRINGLE PARTY STARTED!" Vero yells while giggling.

"YEAH BUDDY!" I yell out, cranking the radio on the high volume.

   The song "Lights" by Ellie Goulding was on. We sing along loudly and annoyingly and we speed away with the top down. As the chorus comes up we get even louder, giggling furiously;

"You show the lights that stop me turn to stone

You shine It when I'm alone

And so I tell myself that I'll be strong

And dreaming when they're gone

'Cause they're calling, calling, calling me home

Calling, calling, calling home

You show the lights that stop me turn to stone

You shine It when I'm alone"

   The wind blew through my hair, and for once in the last couple of days; I felt alive. Like nothing could stop me. I've made a promise. A promise to myself. That promise; it to forget all about Niall.

I am going to forget you, Niall James Horan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GO STELLA! WHOO-HOO! LOL, im probs the only happy one. Poo xP Comment bellow on what you think will happen? Who likes the view from Niall? Who thinks Stella is a hag for doing this? Who thinks they will get back? Well; SPOILER ALERT: some new ppl come in... hehe. o_O :3 xxx