Chapter TwentyFour - Hearts Beat Harder ♥♪♣$♦★♠

* Two Months Later * STELLA'S P.O.V.

"Summer, are you okay?" Josh asks me, snapping me out of my daze.

"What? Oh, I'm fine." I lie through my teeth.

"Your not." He confirms, sitting down beside me, looking out at the sunset.

"How did you know?" I ask, my gaze turning soft and humble as I look into his eyes.

"Because, Summer, I know the ones I love. And I love you." Josh says, inching towards me and wrapping an arm around my waist.

"Ryan, what are you-" I say before he cuts me off with his lips.

I kiss back, wrapping an arm around his neck.

"And... CUT! That was brilliant guys, that's a wrap for the day! See you all tomorrow." The director announces as Josh and I brake apart.

"This was an eventful day. I mean, who knew our producer could actually work well with us?" Josh laughs as we go to our trailer to change.

"I know right? Like, for the past couple days, all he wants to do is like, stalk us!" I giggle, as I close the door to my side of the room.

   I sigh; stripping off my costume, I glance at myself in the mirror. My scar was long-gone. It was my last memory on my body of Niall. I shake him out of my thoughts, focusing on what to wear. We're allowed to wear this rack of clothing that they say are 'trends' that we need to follow. I scan the rack, finding a cute outfit to wear.

   I slip on a cute little cropped red tank-top, paired with a faded denim short-shorts. I slipped on some red Stiletto's, being careful so I wouldn't fall as I walked over to the make-up counter. I grab a make-up remover, take off my layer of 'cake-face' and then re-apply my simple, light make-up.

   Skipping out of the trailer; I grab my bag and wait outside Josh's door. He comes out looking normal, as if he hadn't just shot a major movie scene. We begin to walk side-by-side quietly, enjoying the silence among us. Josh turns his head to me, smiling.

"Hey, your single, right?" Josh asks me.

"Yeah, why?" I ask, surprised at the question.

"Well, my friend Keegan is single, too. He's a good guy; you'll like him right on the spot. I think I could hook you two up." Josh winks.

"Wait- Keegan? As in Keegan Allen? The guy that plays Toby in 'Pretty Little Liars'?" I ask, my eyes glimmering from excitement.

"Yeah, that's the one! You a fan?" Josh chuckles.

"Yes, I mean, who isn't. 'Pretty Little Liars' is my favorite show of all-time!" I giggle, exiting the air-conditioned building and stepping out into the hot streets of L.A's top business location.

"Your such a girl." Josh laughs.

"So are you." I scoff. playfully hitting his arm with my fist.

"Hey, hey, easy on the arm. I need these bad boys to be scary and a heart-throb!" Josh laughs, flexing his so-called 'muscles' for me.

"Your about as scary as a baby penguin." I laugh, then gasp at what I said.

"Oh no, not again. Stella, it's okay. Your over him, remember. Just clear him out." Josh soothes, wrapping a strong arm around my shoulders and rubbing my arm in a comforting manner.

"I know, I know. But I just don't know why I always bring something up, or go somewhere, or- heck, I just plain out can't get him out of my life. I mean, do you know how hard it is? All I see is One Direction these days. Or Niall and Holly with Timmy. Or just Niall 'bonding' with Timmy. It's all I see. I can't even pick up my 'People' magazine without a story about him being plastered on the covers. And when I turn on the telly, all I see is Niall and Holly. Or Holly with Timmy. Heck, I see all of them... Plus, the band is now loosing a couple fans, or they moved favorite boys because Niall's a 'cheater' and now they have no chance with him because he's a father. It's crushing, honestly." I whimper out.