Chapter Ten - Pain & Escape ♥♪♣$♦★♠

* The Next Morning - The Basement * STELLA'S P.O.V.

"WAKE UP YOU IDIOTS!" my father's voice echoed through the room, awakening Niall and I from our not-so-peaceful slumber.

   I open my eyes, and shake Niall's arm to warn him for the possibility of the next few actions. Niall nods in understanding for my silent warning and I squeeze his hand underneath the covers. Niall squeeze's my hand in a response, and I turn to look my father's eyes.

Crazed.

Lost.

Sinical.

Disgusting.

Killer.

Those are some of the emotions I saw in my father's eyes.

"Let's start with your punishment, shall we?" my father said, while yanking me off the bed with a crazed look on his face.

I shot a look over to Niall that said 'I'll-be-OK-don't-worry', but he just shook his head with a worried look in his gorgeous blue orbs.

   My father sat me down on a wooden chair, and tied my hands behind my back. The more I moved my hands in the rope, the more skin it burned. Stupid rope burn. My father grinned sickly at me before raising a fist and punching me in the face. I moaned in pain, hoping it would stop, but it just motivated him to do more damage. He raised his fist once more, and brung it down to punch my stomach forcefully. I flinch in pain, then he has this look in his eyes. The look he does when he's going to end the pain, with the most dramatic weapon he has... the switch-blade.

   He takes the blade out from his back pocket, and flicks it out. I prepare myself for the pain as he comes down to my stomach. He soflty yet forcefully runs the blade against my skin, and I hiss out in pain. I see the blood draw form my skin, and I wince.

   My father unties me, and pushes me on the bed. He then grabbs Niall, and yanks him onto the chair. I begin to cry as I see my father punch Niall repeatedly. I run from the bed, over to my father, and yank the knife from his pocket. I stab him in the leg and grab Niall in my arms. Niall hugs back, and we run up the stairs.

   We run out of the house and out onto the street. I lead us down a couple of blocks, and down to my old school, being as I knew that it was in session. We run into the building and we rush into my homeroom. I look around to see the familiar faces of the usual people form my class. I then see Vero, who looks at me in shock.

Yeah, I know that your bestfriend and her boyfriend half-naked, in your homeroom, and bloody is a surprising sight to see.

"Please help us!" Niall pleads.

"What is the meaning of this Stella?" Mrs. Humphry asks me.

"Look, my crazed father-whom abuses of me btw- is trying to kill my boyfriend and I, please, call the cops!" I begged her with puppy-dog eyes.

"Fine" she caved as she called the police.

"STELLA!" Vero exclaimed as she enveloped me in a hug.

"Vero, it's awesome to see you" I sob out quietly.

"Wait- did he do anything to Niall?" Vero asks worriedly.

   I just nod sadly and break out in tears. Niall comes behind me, turns me around and engulfs me in a hug. I hug back, and burry my head in his neck, taking in his scent. Niall kisses my shoulder as if to say 'it's-OK-I'm-alright'.

"Well, the police will be here in a bit-" Ms. Humphry starts but is cut off by the door slaming open.

I look over and see my father standing there, gun in hand, aiming at Niall.

"Die you worthless piece of crap" he says before pulling the trigger.

Just as it was about to hit Niall, I jump in front, taking the bullet.

"STELLA, NO!" Niall yells as he cathes me from my fall.

"I love you... don't ever forget that, Niall... forever and a day babe" I whisper as I pass into unconsiousness...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vas Happenin' lads and lasses!?!?!?!? Sorry it was so short, but it was eventful! the song on the side is "Gone Too Soon" by Simple Plan. I thought it set the mood nicely for this chappie! The gif on the side is only to remind you that Niall is like THE cutest thing on the entire PLANET! Vote/Comment/Fan PLZ! Plretty plz spread the word!? TANK YOU FOR READING MY GUMMY BEAR ARMY! :3 :D :P xxx