Chapter Fifteen - Out For The Day ♥♪♣$♦★♠

* One Week Later - Cedar Point * STELLA'S P.O.V.

"C'MON NIALL! LET'S GO ON THAT ONE!" I yell excitedly as I point to the 'Maverick' ride.

"YES! LET'S GO BABE!" Niall says as we begin to the fairly far ride.

   I giggled at his child-like persona. In case your wondering, the lads, the girls and I were at Cedar Point. I know, Cedar Point is in Ohio, but, the lads decided to ask for a vacation, and Simon said yes. So, were spending a week in sleepy Ohio. Yet, there are some cool places. Like, here, Cedar point. It's an island, and when you ride the biggest ride, or the Power Tower, you can see Canada from the very top.

   I was clad in a grey T-shirt that had a purple dinosaur on it, faded denim short-shorts, and purple/grey/black Nikes. I had a purple beanie covering my wavy red hair, and I was wearing the earings Niall got me, along with a random dog-tag. I had a white back-pack to combine; it was filled with food. Niall is always hungry, so yeah... Niall was clad in a white V-neck, denim cargo shorts, and some white supras. Just thought I'd let you know!

"WERE HERE!" I yell as we positioned ourselves at the back of the line.

It wasnt so long so I suspected that we would get on fast.

"God, water me, babe!" Niall says, singnaling for me to give him water.

"What's the magic word?" I ask playfully.

Niall simply kisses me quickly, then pulls away smirking.

"Well, the magic word was grapes, but, that kiss is OK!" I giggle as I hand him some water.

He chuckles, then slurps down the water.

I look over, and see that were next up to go on. I drag Niall on, and buckle us in.

This is how much fun, we have at Cedar Point...

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

RANDOM FILLER CHAPTER! SORRY! Hehe. :3 OMG GUYS! I REACHED OVER 5,OOO+ READS ON THIS! TANK YOU ALL! Can you check out my new story (bout niall) entitled "Superstar" plz? And also my other new one called "How To Be: Popular" pretty plz? It would mean the world! :D ;) :P x) :3 xxx