Chapter Five - Forgetfull ♥♪♣$♦★♠

* 2 Weeks Later - In Stella's Hospital Room * NIALL'S P.O.V.

   It's been 2 weeks since she attepmted suicide. The doctors say that if we hadnt brought in when we did, she wouldnt have made it. One nurse told me she might have memory problems, due to the immense loss of blood. I don't really think she would forget us, no matter what happens. I'm scared that she might though. I'm scared that she'll forget me, and that she loves me...

STELLA'S P.O.V.

   I wake up to a room. Wait- who's room is this? Who's that hot guy in that chair? Why do feel like I'm supposed to love him or something? So many questions ran through my empty, answerless mind.

I look over to the guy and he instantly says "Stella, are you OK? I couldnt have lived if you wouldve been succesful in suicide! Please, tell me that you love me and the boys and that you'll never do this to us again."

   Alright, im guessing that i tried to commit suicide! That im supposed to love him. It feels like i do, too. That. Is. Wack.

"I-im s-sorry but w-whats y-your name? And w-who exactly are y-you?" i stutter out.

He looked at me in shock.

"Im Niall, remember? You broke up with me because you said i deserved a girl who can give me children. You shredded my heart yesterday. You tried to commit suicide, saying that you couldnt take the world any more. I loved you, and still do" the boy said to me.

What. The. Carrots.

"I-im so s-sorry, i d-dont remember y-you. But i-i feel the n-need to d-do t-this..." i said trailing off while leaning towards him, putting a hand in his beautiful blonde locks.

   I lean in and our noses touch, sending a shot of electricity through my body. My eyes flutter closed and then we kiss. After around a minute we pull away and i start crying. Niall comforts me and then i sob into his chest.

   I hear the door open and look to see my brother Louis, and my friends; Liam, Zayn, Harry and Vero. They come to me and envelop me in hugs. Niall explains to them that i dont remember who he is. They all had a looks of shock, sadness, and sulk on their faces.

Then the doctor came into the room, with the clipboard in his hands.

"Hello, Stella. Have you experienced any memory problems or pain?" the doctor asked me.

"I'm fine, but i cant remember him" i responded while pointing to Niall.

"Oh dear. It seems your one of my rare casses. You see, youve forgotten only what you last saw. But, dont worry. I say in one month, you'll be fine. Now, you may leave." the doctor said while unpluging the wires and machines.

   We left the hospital and then went home. I slipped under my covers with Louis- he insisted that Niall did it, but i wanted my brother, not a stranger.

Louis kissed my head and said "Goodnight baby sis."

I cuddled into him and said; "Goodnight to you too, big bro."

I then fell into the deep world of sleep, wondering if i'll ever remember Niall...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I KNOW ITS SHORT, DONT HATE ME! I just wanted to quickly upload this before getting onto my other stories! Goo-bye!