Chapter Sixteen - Accusations To Drive Us Apart ♥♪♣$♦★♠

* 7 Months Later - Niall's Room - 12:00pm * STELLA'S P.O.V.

"NO! HE CAN'T DIE!" I yell at the screen, sobbing uncontrolably.

"Babe, you need to calm down." Niall says, crying aswell.

We were snuggled up in his room watching "The Last Song" which is now the most depressing movie of all time. I continue to cry, and snuggle further into Niall's chest. He rubs my back soothingly, and I stop crying after a bit. We hear the door open, and snap our heads to it; revealing a very worried Liam. I sat up straight, staring at him until Liam finally spoke up.

"Guys, you need to come see this. Please, Stella, don't be so mad; and Niall, if this is true, you messed up big time." Liams warns, motioning for us to come outside.

I look up worriedly at Niall, and he grabs my hand; standing up. We walk out of the room, and into the living room where E! News was on. We stared at the T.V., sitting down and taking a seat.

"Popstar Niall Horan father of a child? This is what ex-girlfriend of the lad; Holly Scally claims to be true. She says, and we quote from our last meet-up; "Yes, Timmy is Niall's son. I mean, he has brown hair, and blue eyes. Just like Niall did when he was younger. He is Niall's child. He needs to take responsibility." She seemed sure of herself as she confirmed this accusation against her ex. So, the question is; is Holly saying the truth; or is it just another sick joke for fame?" The reporter says, the screen fadin into a picture oh Holly with a little baby-boy.

He looked like her; nothing like Niall. But yes, he had the same natural brown locks, and blue eyes.

My eyes welled up in tears. Did this happen while he was with me? Did he cheat? I mean, it has been around a year since Niall and I began; but- Oh Lord. What about when Niall went to Mullingar to visit his family? He didn't take me; I denied the offer. What if he met up with Holly? What if he did get her pregnant? Oh my God, no. I can't take this. Why me? How come this can't happen to some other girl or couple. But no, after I have a couple months of happiness; the world ripps them from me. I can't believe he would do this to me. Why me? What did I do? Was I not good enough?

"Stella, don't listen to this rubbish! It's not true! I never even-" Niall began in a rush, standing up and holding my hand; but I cut him off.

"NO! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT! I UNDERSTAND I'M NOT GOOD ENOUGH! YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO LEAD ME ON! YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO PITTY ME! WHY DID YOU DO IT!? FOR A FLING!? WAS THAT WHAT YOU WANTED!? YOU KNOW WHAT; WERE THROUGH! D-don't ever t-talk to me a-again... Y-you didn't have to l-lead me t-to fall i-in love w-with you..." I cry and scream as I rip my hand from his; running out of the room and into my room.

I lock my door, and drag myself over to my iPod. I turn on the song that I would probably sing right about now; "The Way I Loved You" by Selena Gomez. I cry as I jump onto my bed, taking the remote and blasting it full-volume. the music boomed loudly, drowning out my violent sobs.

I sing along softly, not being bale to hear myself over the music;

"Everything's cool, yeah

It's all gonna be okay, yeah

And I know,

Maybe I'll even laugh about it someday

But not today, no

Cause I don't feel so good

I'm tangled up inside

My heart is on my sleeve

Tomorrow is a mystery to me

And it might be wonderful

It might be magical

It might be everything I've waited for,

A miracle

Oh, but even if I fall in love again

With someone new

It could never be the way I loved you

Letting you go is

Making me feel so cold, yeah

And I've been trying to make

Believe it doesn't hurt

But that makes it worse, yeah

See, I'm a wreck inside

My tongue is tied and my

Whole body feels so weak

The future may be all I really need

And it might be wonderful, yeah

It might be magical, uh oh

It might be everything I've waited for,

A miracle

Oh, but even if I fall in love again

With someone new

It could never be the way I loved you

Like a first love,

The one and only true love

Wasn't it written all over my face, yeah

I loved you like you loved me (Oh)

Like something pure and holy

Like something that can never be replaced

And it was wonderful,

It was magical,

It was everything I've waited for,

A miracle

And if I should ever fall in love again

With someone new

Oh, It could never be the way

No, It will never be the way

I loved you"

I sob as I feel the need to just... die.

I pull myself up; walking into the bathroom. I take my razor in my hands. I twirl it in my fingers. I lift up my tank-top, and take the blade to my upper-hip. It stings and hurts as I cry. My sobs come out muffled because of the blarring music. I cry and cover up the thin bloddy line with a bandage. I walk back into my room; chucking myself on my bed. I cry into my pillow; sobbing myself to sleep...

__________________________________________________________________________

VAS HAPPENIN'!? So, i know, you could hate me or whatever, but you could love me, and give me a virtual hug? Hehe. The song on the side is "Maria" by JB. It inspres this chappie. Hehe. My sis is a Belieber; i respect that. I dont really like him; but i gotta give him props. This is the BEST revenge song EVER! Hehe. There is no pic; sadly. But yeah... erm... um... Vote/Comment/Fan/CRY WITH STELLA! PEACE OUT MAH HOME SKILLET GUMMY BEARS! :3 x) :D xP ;) xxx