Chapter Seventeen

My eyes are closed, my back is on the bed, my legs are spread, my hands are tied to the bed, and Harper is giving all of himself to me. His hands grab my waist and pull me on to him and I let him. He pulls me as far as the scarf will let him and I feel him push against my prostate. I moan and scream out as he keeps hitting it, sending me over the edge. I feel Harper bend down and press his body against mine. I smell his lavender scented shampoo peaking through the scent of sweat and sex.
"That's right, bitch, moan for daddy. Make daddy feel so good, you need to make up for how long you've been ignoring me." He whispers in my ear.
"Huh?" I open my eyes and I realize I'm not in Harper's room. Instead, I'm in the dimly lit, small room that belongs to Barrett. I roll my eyes and let him finish, which doesn't take long.
"Unite me, Barrett." I say almost immediately he's pulled out.
"Why in such a rush to leave, babe?" He asks, with a devilish smile on his face. He leans back down and begins to kiss me. I don't kiss back, at first, but then lose myself in the moment. He then travels down my neck, then my body, without a doubt leaving hickeys. He spreads my legs back open, pushing my ass in the air, making cum leak and venture down my back. "Fuck, you're so hot," he says, before eating me or for the second time tonight.
Soon after he flips me on my stomach, twisting my arms, making me even more vulnerable to him. I stand in my knees, arching my back, and put my head down, giving him easy access. I feel him start to thrust into me, just as hard as before, if not harder. I throw my head back and he grabs my hair, thrusting into me with rhythm and slapping my ass occasionally.
"Goddamn, you're so tight, no matter how many dicks go in your ass!" He say and I feel his dick starting to pulsate in my ass. He pushes his cock all the way, stopping for a minute, catching his breath, then continuing to fuck me after he has it. He lets go of my hair and grabs the headboard and standing over me in a sort of plank position. "Ride it, bitch."
I oblige, the dominance turning me on, so I submit and bounce my ass up on his cock. By this point, I'm a moaning, sweating, and orgasming mess. Not too soon after, I feel his second load fill me up even more. He pulls out and collapses on the bed. I'm still on my knees and tied, my thighs and legs are numb, but shaking. He notices and chuckles, before untying me.
I lay down on my back, not even caring about his cum running down my legs, and now my own on my back. "I thought you were in a hurry to leave?" He says, cockily.
"Yeah, well that was before my legs weren't working," I chuckle a little as I say it. "Do you have any water?" I ask, dryly, extremely dryly. He nods and leaves the room, returning with two bottles of water. I down mine within seconds, and drink the rest of what Barrett has, after he offers.
I stand up to start getting dressed, but before I can, cum runs all the way down to my heels. "Do you mind if I take a shower? I can be quick if you need me to."
"You can take as long as you need, babe, want me to join you?" He asks, licking his lips, looking me up and down.
"Sure, why the hell not?" I say.

•••

I sneak out of Barrett's house at four o'clock. He's sound asleep, finally, after going six rounds, and I feel like I could pass out at this very moment, waiting for my Uber to arrive. I'm at a little park that's about a five minute walk from Barrett's, sitting on a swing. I start to think where I'm going tonight, Emily's is the obvious choice, but I miss Harper. The sex with Barrett was nothing more than stupid revenge, that I completely regret now. I go to my messages with Barrett and go to his contact info, and block him again. If I know him enough, I know he's going to text me within a week and ask to fuck again, but I just can't. He's not Harper.
I want to forgive Harper for going behind my back, but I don't know if I can just yet. Something in me, also wants to forgive my mother as well. However, I don't think I'm anywhere near ready to do it. Although, as much as I hate to admit it, she has made an effort to talk. Maybe I should let her. I contemplate on what to do and soon I see my Uber, park in the parking lot, in an older car, that looks yellow in the dark.
"Are you Cooper?" He asks when I open the door. His voice sounds familiar, but I can't really put my finger on where I've heard it before. I shake it off, since it really doesn't matter.
"Yeah, sorry I know this looks really look sketchy, I just had to get out of a guy's house, and this was pretty close by." I say, thankful there was even someone willing to pick me up at this time.
He chuckles, "No problem, it's why I do the night shift. You're probably going to be my last passenger of the night anyways, where ya off to?"
"Um.." I say and think it over, where am I off to? I blurt out my mom's address and soon we are on our way. We make small talk on the way, but the closer we get, the tighter my stomach feels, which distracts me from the conversation. I start to breathe heavy, able to recognize very familiar streets, with couple street lights, and the rising sun. We get to the small house, and I see her car in the driveway. Also in the driveway is my old car. It's covered, but I can tell it's my car. He parks and I sit there, not ready to get out.
"This is the right place right?" The driver asks, I nod, but realize he can't see me in the dark.
"Uh yeah, sorry I just need a second, if that's ok?"
"Yeah, you're fine. Take as long as you need." He says, and I appreciate his gratitude, which again, feels familiar, but I still don't know if I know this man. I sit there, in solitude, until the driver speaks up. "Y'know, from personal experience, it's better to tell people what's going on, rather than bottling it up. Cause when you do that..." His voice trails off, but I get what he's saying.
"Well, I've told this person how I feel. She just... has done stuff, and is trying to make amends, but I don't know."
"Trust me, it's better to make amends, before it's too late. Before someone you love is gone."
"I feel that." I say, feeling very comfortable talking to this person, who I'll probably never see again. "You know... this whole ride you've reminded me of someone, I just don't know who."
"Is that a good thing?" He asks, chuckling slightly.
"Yeah, I think so." I shake my head and shrug it off, "Well, anyways, I'm going to go now. Thank you so much, you'll definitely will be getting an outstanding review on your profile later!"
"Profile? I don't know what you're talking about?" He asks.
"Y'know, your Uber profile? You're probably just tired, dude. Get some sleep."
He chuckles a deep, and yet again, very familiar chuckle, "Alright, kid. It was nice meeting you, Cooper. Hey, that's my son's name. Well soon to be son, my wife is due to have our baby any day now!"
"Huh... what a small world." I say and open the door, turning the lights in the car on, "it was nice meeting you too... uh what's your name?" I ask and look back at the driver, who is still looking forward.
"It's Parker," he looks back at me, and I gasp, "good luck, with whatever it is you've got going on!"
"Um... yeah. Good luck on being a parent." I say solidly, to the man that is a younger looking version of my father, with the same name as my father, that is about to have a kid with the same name.
With astonishment I close the car door and see that it is not an Uber car, but instead, a taxi cab. As it drives away, I see the license plate, the same one my father had on his cab that he used to drive every other night to help bring in money when I was a kid. I look down at my phone and it is the date is April 14, and the time is 4:47, the exact day and time my dad got a call from the hospital, and was told my mother went into labor and he now had a son. After just dropping off his final passenger of the night.