Chapter 22

Amy's POV

We just got onto the train heading to Resembol, and I was glaring at Roy. He sighed as he leaned on his armrest.

"I'm sorry Amy." He said. I growled slightly.

"Yes, well if you'd stop dicking around, we wouldn't have to rush like mad men to get your shit done." I snapped slightly. Roy groaned.

"You sound like Hawkeye."

"I lived with her for a majority of my time in the military, can you blame me?" I asked. I then leaned against Roy's shoulder and sighed. "I'm beat." I said, looking up at Roy. "Do you wanna sleep first or should I?" I ask. Roy cocked an eyebrow.

"And why would we need to take turns?" He asks. I shrugged.

"So that if some asshole hi-jacks the train at least one of us are conscious to deal with them." I said. Roy chuckled.

"You don't have to worry about that Amy. We'll be fine, just go to sleep." Roy said, petting my head softly. I nodded and then went to sleep.

Ed and Al met us at the station in Resembol.

"Hey Amy!" Al said, running over and hugging me. I smiled.

"Hey Al. Your body's looking good." I said with a smile.

"Thanks Amy. How have you been?" He asked.

"Fine, had a last minute work rush because some dumbass couldn't stay on the ball." I said, glaring at Roy slightly as he got our luggage. I then turned to Ed with a smile. "And how have you been Ed?" I asked, going and hugging him.

"I've been fine." Ed said as he hugged me. I smiled feeling two human arms around me.

"Good. Now, what is this I hear about my twin slacking off?" I asked as we left the platform. Ed sighed as he scratched the back of his head.

"I'm not slacking off." He defended.

"He doesn't have his suit yet for one." Al said. I stopped in my tracks, staring at Ed with wide eyes.

"Are you fucking KIDDING ME? What else are you forgetting?" I ask.

"He doesn't have the rings." Al supplied. I dropped my head into my hands.

"Fuck it. That's it. Come on you shits." I grabbed Ed by the back of his shirt and they followed me into one of the many fields. I looked around and found a few rocks and flowers.

"Amy, what are you doing?" Roy asked as he watched me put them into a pile.

"Transmuting my stupid brother's wedding bands." I answer with a clap of my hands and I pushed them to the ground. When the transmutation was over, there are two golden wedding bands on the ground, one with a jewel in the shape of a nut.

"A nut, really?" Ed asks. I nod.

"Yup. I'm showing them to Winry and asking what she thinks. If she says no, we are going on a trip. And you'll be renting a suit you dumbass." I snap at Ed. "Now let's fucking go!" And we went to the Rockbell's.

"Amy!" Winry said as she came and hugged me. "I'm so glad you could come on such short notice. You too Colonel." Roy nodded politely.

"Anything for Amy's family." He said, causing Winry and I to blush.

"Yes, well. I heard Ed didn't have rings, so I transmuted some. If you don't like them, I'll be dragging Ed out to get some real ones." I said, holding out the rings. Winry sighed, putting her hands on her hips.

"Not surprised." She leaned forward to look at them, catching the shape of the jewel and laughing. "Oh Amy, it's absolutely perfect." She then tried it on and smiled as it glided on smoothly. "I love it." I smiled.

"Well, that's one thing done. Is there anything else that's not done yet?" I asked and Winry stopped to think.

"I don't think so..." Winry said. "I think Ed's suit is all that's needed and we'll be good." I nodded.

"Right." I stopped for a second, crossing my arms and tapping my foot. "Ed, where do you think you're going." I turned slightly to see Ed trying to sneak out the door.

"How can you do that?" He asked as I walked over and grabbed him by the back of his shirt again and began dragging him to the tailor's shop.

"When Roy snuck out all the time for his little flings, you learn to see it before hand so you can either intercept, or hop onto his work." I answered, glaring back at Roy as him and Al followed us.

"He doesn't still, does he?" Al asked. I giggled with a little blush.

"Not for flings, no. But he will to get me flowers sometimes to try and butter me up to either give him longer breaks, or impromptu making out sessions." I heard Ed growl and only smiled.

"What the hell do you see in that guy?" Ed asked.

"I am right here Fullmetal." Roy said. I giggled lightly.

"He's not just some bastard, Ed." I said as I turned back to smile at Roy. "He's protected me, as you had asked him too. And if you did more than argue with him and got to know him as well as I have, you'd realize that he's as broken as we are. He has a heart, and I have seen the proof that he wasn't hatched from an egg."

"Wait, you've seen his baby pictures?" Al asked, hurrying forward to stand on the other side of me. I smiled and nodded.

"Yes, Madam Christmas showed me them. Oh he was adorable." I giggled again. "I think my favorite is probably the one where he's wearing Madame Christmas's heels to try and get the sweets in the cupboard."

"Amy!" Roy said from behind me, obviously annoyed and slightly embarrassed.

"Oh don't worry. Ed and Al used to take mother's bras and wear them on their heads."

"Amy!" Ed and Al said, totally embarrassed.

"What about you huh? Who ran naked to the river when we were six?" Ed said with a smirk. I turned back to him with a wide smile.

"Who joined me three seconds later and scarred poor Winry?" I countered quickly.

"Who used to play in the mub in only her diaper?"

"Who still sucks their thumb in their sleep?!"

"Who uses their mutation to watch Mustang in the shower?!" I gasped.

"Where the hell did you learn that?" Ed smirked.

"Winry." I glanced back to the house.

"That traitor! She said she wouldn't tell anyone!"

"Wait, you what?" Roy asked, looking to me with a dumbstruck expression, as was Al. I blushed as I turned away and kept walking.

"I swear, the first time wasn't on purpose."

"The FIRST time?" Roy asked as he caught up to me. I continued to blush, transmuting a cage around Ed quickly.

"Well... I mean can you blame me?" I inquired, looking to the side. "You're hot. All muscle and stuff. And I just wanted to know why some of the whores just won't stop bugging you." I smirked lightly as my eyes went back to Roy. "I totally get it after what I saw." Roy blushed, as did Al. Ed was gripping the bars of the cage he was in.

"You perverted bastard." Ed growled as he glared daggers at Roy.

"How is he perverted?" I asked as I turned back to Ed. "I was the one peeking. He was just doing what guys always do in the shower." I then released Ed and grabbed onto him to continue on.