Chapter 17

Amy's POV

I was in Resembool with Ed and Al. I smiled as I saw Al stand with his crutch.

"Sorry that I couldn't bring your leg back Amy." I giggled.

"Oh please. If I had both legs, Winry wouldn't have a job." I had finally accepted my automail leg, and pretty much shown it proudly, not at the moment because Winry was most likely going to kill me for losing most of the outer workings.

And Al totally developed a thing for May, even if he denied it. I giggled thinking about it. Then Ed totally picked on Al for it, and we picked on him for Winry.

"What about you Amy? You find someone special in all of this?" I blushed and nodded. "Really? Who?" I smiled wide.

"Not telling." They both pouted.

"Not fair." I smiled wider.

"Totally fair." And we made it home, the Rockbells. And was Winry shocked/happy to see us. A while later Al and I went to Central. We stopped to visit Gracia, but I left early to head over to East City. And since Al was headed to Xing anyways, and Ed west, they didn't mind.

"Tell Ling he needs to come back and visit sometime okay." Al nodded.

When I arrived at East City, Roy had his eyesight back. I smiled at him as I saluted.

"Please Amy, you don't need to salute. You aren't a dog of the military anymore." I frowned a little.

"Just ruin my fun why don't you Roy." He smiled and put a hand on my head. I smiled up at him when something seemed to hit him and he blushed.

"Amy, I'd like to speak with you in private." I nodded as the room cleared. He leaned against his desk with a blush on his face.

"Roy? What is it?"

"You remember when I went blind because I was forced to perform human transmutation?" I clenched my fist and nodded.

"Yes. I remember." His blush darkened.

"W-Well... I realized something at that time. It's plagued me from then till now..." I cocked my head. "Amy..." He seemed to be fighting with what words to say. "Amy... I-" The phone rang and Roy picked it up.

"Mustang." It was Riza. How do I know? Because I could hear her screaming through the phone to just say it. He slammed the phone down. His blush went away as he seemed a little irritated.

"Roy?"

"Amy I love you!" I froze as tears filled my eyes. He did just say that, right?

"You mean it?" He looked up at me and blushed a little. He nodded. I smiled as more tears ran down my face. "Roy... I love you too." I launched myself at him. I was so happy.

"A-Amy... may I?" I looked up at him and just kissed him. It was one of the happiest moments of my life. The door opened and someone cleared their throat.

"Colonel Mustang, I'm happy for you, but you still have work to do." I giggled.

"But Hawkeye-"

"She's right Roy." He looked down at me. "No dates unless your work is done. Got it." He sighed and I kissed him again. "Is that incentive enough to get you to get your work done?" He nodded. "I'm sorry Roy, I know I just got here, but I have to return home for a bit. Winry wants to do some readjustments on my leg." Roy sighed but smiled.

"Alright. I'll see you soon." I nodded and smiled.

"If you need any help with becoming Fuhrer, just ask." He smiled and leaned down and kissed me once more before I returned home. Once I got there, Winry was ecstatic.

"Amy you'll never guess what!"

"What?"

"Ed proposed to me before he left." I smiled as she told me how it all happened.

"That's just like the two of you." She smiled.

"So I heard that you headed to East City. Isn't that where Colonel Mustang is?" I blushed and nodded. "Something happen?" I nodded. "Well spill it. I want to know."

"You can't tell my brother's." She nodded. "Roy told me he loved me." Her eyes grew.

"No way?" I nodded. "And what did you do?" I blushed.

"Told him I loved him back." She smiled.

"So that's who your special someone was." I nodded. Winry fixed my leg. "So, you're happy with this right?" I nodded.

"Yes. It doesn't upset me anymore. Especially since Roy already thinks I'm beautiful with it." Winry nodded.

"So he saw you and the leg." I nodded. She gave me a look. "How much?" I stopped.

"What do you mean?" She smirked.

"How much of you has he seen." I blushed.

"You make it sound like we did something dirty." Winry laughed.

"I know you didn't. You wouldn't show him much." I blushed more. "Wait, you did?" I looked away. "How much?!"

"W-Well.... a few days before the big battle, we went to a bar and one of the whores said something and it really hit me hard and I actually hated my leg." Winry frowned. "So when Roy was trying to calm me down, I stripped down to my underwear and told him to tell me what he thought of me. He said I was beautiful." Winry's jaw dropped.

"He saw you in your underwear?" I nodded.

"Please don't tell Ed! Or Al! They'll kill him." Winry nodded as she attached my nerves. "Damn that always hurts." Winry nodded.

"So, when's your first date?"

"Whenever he gets all of his work done." Winry smiled.