Chapter 5

Amy's POV

So, Mustang wouldn't allow me to go to Central to see Ed. But after a few punches and kicks and transmuting a few windows and doors shut, I felt better about it.

Winry had called and told me that she was headed to Central to fix Ed's arm.

"You forgot a bolt. Didn't you?" She sighed.

"Yes." I sighed.

"Alright. I won't tell Ed and we'll pretend he's just an idiot."

"Thanks Amy. I hope I'll get to see you again soon."

"Of course." And I hung up.

"Who was that?"

"My mechanic. She's headed to Central to to fix Ed's arm up again." I sighed.

The next day I was sitting down in the office staring at some maps because Mustang wanted me to look for... something... I forgot. I was staring at the hospital when my eyes began to tingle again and I saw what Ed saw again... I only wish I didn't.

Al was freaking out about being fake. About how Ed and I had made him up, a fake soul to a suit of armour for our own amusement. My heart shattered. This whole time... Ed and I thought that Al hated us for what happened to him... and it looks like he did.

"Al... you bastard." I gripped whatever was in my hands as Al left the room.

"You heard all on that Amy?"

"Yeah... I heard it... I heard all of it..."

"Do you hate me too?"

"I could never hate you Ed! The three of us went into that mess together and were all ready to do it. It wasn't your fault I lost my leg! I gave it up to bring Al back." I felt myself shaking. "What the hell is wrong with him?" I could feel my own tears running down my face.

"Hey Amy, stop crying. I can feel it on my face."

"I'm sorry." Ed had gone to the roof of the hospital. He was leaning over the rail when Al came, and Ed decided that they should spar. With said spar they made up and Al apologized.

"You should apologize to Amy too. She helped me bind your soul to the armour."

"You're right. I should."

"So Amy. What do you think?"

"Huh? What do you mean Brother?"

"Stare at Alphonse, Ed. Where his eyes would be." Ed did so and in a few seconds, instead of seeing Alphonse, I saw Ed. "Alphonse."

"Who was that!?"

"It's me... Amy."

"A-Amy?"

"Yeah."

"Amy... Amy I'm so sorry. I said I thought you and Ed made everything up about me."

"I know. I heard you say it to Ed."

"I'm sorry Amy." I felt some tears run down my face. "A-Amy... are you crying?"

"Yes."

"I-I can feel it! I can feel you crying. It's like before I got in this body. When I would cry. I can feel it." I smiled.

"I'm happy I could help. Can you hug Ed for me?" Al nodded and hugged Ed. It was like we were hugging each other, but we weren't. "My times up. I have to get back to work. I'll see you guys later. Tell Ed bye for me Al." He nodded and I blinked a few times and saw the map in front of me again.