Chapter 11

Amy's POV

I was pulled out of the way while Gluttony opened up his stomach with another mouth and sent waves of alchemy that made a giant hole in the house. I was scared. Not only did he look terrifying at the moment, but he was also pissed and ready to kill.

And so Mustang decided it was time to kill Gluttony. And as much as I wanted to help, I couldn't. I was too scared.

After Gluttony ate the fire that Mustang had transmuted to kill him, he and my brothers ran off. After Gluttony went, I followed Riza and saw that Mustang was gripping his side. He wasn't fully healed and the wound from Lust wasn't getting any better.

We made a Mustang decoy and headed back to the house to leave. I was helping Riza with Mustang. I sighed. We dropped the bomb that Mustang needed to leave because he'd be no help. Ed looked at me.

"Amy. Do you want to go to? I saw the look on your face when he transformed." I shook my head and clenched my fists.

"No. I want to kill him. Payback for knocking me unconscious a while ago." I transmuted my scythe and got ready to go. Riza handed Ed a gun and then left with Mustang and the doctor. I turned and got ready to go.

We found Gluttony and he was freaking out still and the boys were about as scared as I was. Then a dog appeared and spoke, and I got a bad feeling. It told Gluttony to stop.

"What? What's going on?" And then it changed into another homunculus and pissed Ed of by calling him 'Fullmetal pipsqueak'. I sighed. "He's gonna get killed with that complex he made." Al nodded.

The guy that Ed freaked out at said he only came to get Gluttony and told the fat ass that he couldn't have us or Mustang. Then Ling made an accusation and had a small pride moment, until Gluttony was told to eat him.

Ed made a wall and we were on the side with Gluttony while Ling was left to deal with the other one. And oh the fails we had. Al eventually got thrown threw the wall.

What happened next was terrifying. Gluttony swallowed Ed and Ling, part of the other homunculus, and Al's left hand. And he couldn't spit them out. I fell to my knees and cried.

The next day Gluttony was freaking out because he didn't know what to do because he didn't want 'father' to be mad at him. I cocked my head.

"What?" And then Al asked to take us to his father. And his father lived in Central, which somehow didn't surprise me too much.

We got in and into an underground tunnel system. And of course there were things that would kill us if we weren't with Gluttony. I stuck close to Al. We made it to the room that Gluttony's father was in.

It was huge and filled with pipes, and in the center was a blond man in white, who reminded me a lot of our own father. Then Gluttony started spazzing as he opened up and this giant green thing came out, as did Ed and Ling.

"Ed!" We pulled him from under some of Envy, the giant green thing, and Al and I hugged the shit out of him and told him we thought he was dead. Then the blond dude came over and pretty much told us he wasn't our father by asking if we were the Elric children.

"Hohenheim. When you say Hohenheim do you mean Van Hohenheim?" In which after telling the dude that Hohenheim was our dad he started to laugh and seemed happy... I think.

Needless to say that Ed freaked out a bit. Then the dude just fixed Al, which I forgot to do, and healed Ed's broken arm and ribs.

Then Ling did his thing and was put right back on Gluttony's menu. And then the dude pissed Ed and I off. Ed acted, and pissed the enemy off. I transmuted a scythe and backed Ed up when needed. Then we couldn't transmute anymore and I got agitated.