Chapter 16

Amy's POV

I went through the portal of truth again, and when I woke up, I was falling and landed in a room with Ed, Izumi, and Al.

Then this thing walked out with Hohenheim attached.

"W-What's going on? And why is he here?" Ed looked at me.

"That's right. You don't know yet. Our father is a philosopher's stone, created when Xerxes was destroyed." I nodded.

"Got it." And then Hohenheim told us that the thing he was in, was a copy of himself. A while later, a transmutation circle appeared above us, and out came Roy.

"Roy!" I hurried over, and he said that he had been through the portal, and what he lost, was his eyesight. He stood and started walking, but tripped. I started crying. They told us that they had forced Roy to open the portal. I stood and summoned my scythe.

"And what are you going to do with that Amy Elric?" I turned to Pride. I started to shake.

"Well, I'm going to try and not go into a murderous rampage." The thing began to laugh and went through our little human transmutation adventures. I growled.

"The girl, who inherited part of the power of the philosopher's stone her father was that was only awakened because of the attempt to bring back her mother." I stared as did Ed.

"You mean..." He just nodded. I gripped my scythe tighter. I was gonna kill one of those two, and enjoy it. I stood with Ed. "I think I'd rather slip into that murderous rampage." I looked up and felt the corner of my eyes begin to tingle as I got ready to go.

Then an explosion happened over head and the tingle went away as May came from the ceiling. And she went straight to Alphonse, who had yet to wake up. And of course right then he fucking woke up.

"Al!" I went over and hugged him. And of course that's when the real shit began to go down. And we learned that we were in the things stomach. And May decided she was going to go in. So she went after that thing, Father, and Ed, Al, and I went after Pride, who was slowly deteriorating. Ed told Al to go help May and I stood next to Ed.

Then the thing used some extra arms to grab us. It was time for their little thingy. But before it started, Greeling came, hit the dude, and splattered him, for about ten seconds.

Then Hohenheim sent a wave of philosopher's stone alchemy at Father, but that did fuck all. An eye opened on the abdomens of all the sacrifices, and then little shadow arms came out and went and touched Father. Then I blacked out.

When I woke up, everyone that was in the room was alright. I went over to Roy to help him stand. And Father was back, only younger, and he fucking turned the alchemy off. Then made a sun in his hand, and something went wrong. And it was Hohenheim's planning that helped us. And I was briefly grateful. And all the Amestrian souls were released.

"Roy."

"Yes Amy?"

"Be happy you're blind right now. This is terrifying." And then May saved our asses, but she couldn't hold it so Al, Ed, and I went and tried to help Hohenheim. And then Scar did his thing and we started to throw everything we had at Father.

We tipped a tub of lava onto Father, but he managed to escape, so we followed after him. Father made these horrifying humans, and by how Hohenheim reacted, they were the people of Xerxes. And they started coming towards us, and when Ed arrived from defeating Pride, Father released an energy blast that destroyed what he had just made, knocking us unconscious again.

When I woke up, my leg was battered. The dust settled and the Briggs soldiers started their assault on Father, though it didn't do anything. Then there was a huge flame that came out of nowhere, and it was Roy, with the help of Riza. He could clap transmute as well. I smiled as I ran over after an attack.

"Roy!" I stood next to him and touched his sleeve so he knew where I was.

"Amy? What are you doing?" I smiled wider, even if he couldn't see it.

"Backing you up, what else." Then Armstrong went and helped and a few others did as well. So we bombarded him with attack after attack. Unfortunately, we weren't getting anywhere. "Damn it. I hate it when things don't die."

Then Greeling came in and began to suck Father's 'god' powers out. But it was a little back and forth between sucking the powers out and sucking Greeling in. But we continued to bombard with attacks until Greeling finally managed to get loose from Father, and Ed lost his automail arm.

And finally he was losing control of the 'god' power and, after sending out an energy wave, was begging for a stone, and went for Ed. And unfortunately his arm got a rebar through it, so he couldn't move. And though Al was in the shittiest of conditions, he tried to move to stop Father. If Al moved too much, he'd break his own seal.

May used alkahestry to help Al give his soul to bring Ed's arm back, and in doing that, passed, but gave Ed the energy to kick Father's ass! But he went after Greed and pulled him out of Ling's body. Then Greed reversed his power and made Father fragile carbon, before Father turned Greed into nothing and Ed dealt the final blow.

Ed went over to Al's armour, and gave up his truth to bring Al back, so Ed could no longer use alchemy. I was very happy to see Al back in his body, but soon Ed and Al were put in the hospital. I was sitting in their room with them when my eyes began to tingle. I blinked and saw mom's grave.

"W-What's going on?"

"Amy. There was something I wanted to tell you." It was Hohenheim.

"What is it?"

"You know how you have a genetic mutation? That made your hair a completely different color from the rest of us?"

"Yes."

"I gave you that mutation Amy. I also gave you the mutation in your eyes so that you can see what other's do. I gave it to you so that I could watch you and your brother's grow up while I wasn't around. The mutations were increased and able for your willing use because of your attempt to bring your mother back. I'm sorry if I seem selfish for doing that to you." I felt tears.

"Daddy. It's okay. I forgive you." I could feel him smile as his sight began to fade.

"I'm coming to see you, Trisha, my love." And the vision faded to the hospital room, where everyone was staring.

"Amy? What's wrong?" Ed asked. The tears continued. I just sat there and cried.