Chap 20: The Confessions Of A Long Forgotten History

|Hohohoi, I am back. With another new chapter. I am not gonna tire you out with my boring monologue too soon. So, just enjoy the update for now|
***********
+ - + + - + + - +

Just imagine.

Starry skies, luke warm atmosphere, millions of lights blinking below the couple as they stand holding the fences of the balcony.

A pretty young girl bending her head with a love letter clasped on her palms crying.. "I love you, please go out with me" phrase to her Man. And the guy on the other hand blinks at her utterly surprised by this beautiful confession and stumbles up his words on how to respond her making the atmosphere all the more romantic with two blushing faces finally accepting each other after years of being just friends and become an official couple.

That is the exactly what did not happen today.

Because for starters, It was cold.

Really cold.

Not the exact atmosphere I had imagined for my perfect confession to take place.
The stars were neither bright nor even in sight. It was so cloudy and still. Just like the quiet town that stood below us from the veranda.

The atmosphere was so contradictory to the noisy prom room that lay a few steps away from her. And there, I stood I'm silence along with the guy of my dreams desperate to what to talk in order to break this super awkward moment.

My mind was literally exploding at the moment.

What the hell is happening??

Why is he not talking anything?? What is wrong with him? Is Jason still annoyed with me? He did talk to me before the prom. I am supposed to be confessing my feelings for him tonight.

But what is up with this awkward silence that has left me completely tounge tied!!!?

This is definitely the worst scenario for a girl to confess her feelings and on top of that...

A gust of wind blew over our direction and I combed my hair out of my face and suddenly felt millions of goosebumps popping over my arms...

Yes, it was so freezing. I really do regret coming out here. But then again this is the only place I can have some alone time with Jason as the hallways, prom room, car parking every and almost every other place of the school was surrounded by people either be it students, teachers or even the janitor. This place too was supposed to be crowded but thanks to the efforts of my two best friends they have taken care of it... Somehow..

As I was thinking all of these things I suddenly felt a little amount of warmth warping around my shoulders and when I looked up, I found it to Jason's own tuxedo over coat.

'H-Here.. I-Its cold out here doesn't it.. We would'nt want you to be catching a cold now so we.. ' he grinned seemingly having noticed all the suffering I had at this awkward atmosphere.

'A-Ah... Thanks.. ' I squeaked softly.

Jason laughed teasingly. 'Ha ha.. If you feel cold, you should just say something about it instead of staying numb...Because.. You know...' I suddenly blush to pieces when Jason bends down a little, and his eyes come more and more closer to my face '...I will protect you..' he grinned flirtatiously and hissed closer to my ears when his voice suddenly cracked.

'A-Ah.. I-I..mean.. '

...Before, turning frozen and abruptly turning his back on me, that is..

'Jason..' I tried calling him.

'No, no, it's way!! To tough, why do movies make it seem sooo easy!!' I hear him mutter.