Chap-14: The Yokai Festival

"My last class of the day was, P. E or physical education where people are meant to completely drain their body's energies by name of common physical training.

I know, that many of the students love P. E mostly because they have an hot teacher to assist them..

But.. No.. No..not me.

I am one of the few who hates P. E and would love to do anything for skipping it. But this time, I didn't bother about that too much. Because I had my perfect excuse.

I was sick.

And so, here I was sitting under a tree relaxing and scrolling my phone while all other classmates have fun becoming zombies on the wide barren school ground.

I sink my head between my legs and take a deep sigh. So for no progress on the little research I had been doing all this while.

With nothing much to do, I googled about the news article that showed how and when the Molads were first banned in our continent.

The screen opened in a blink with tons of informations about the famous Molad bands that were currently banned from Lambia. I surfed more about them and couldn't control the temptation a little flickering light was attracting me from the time I opened this website.

I clicked it feeling defeated and suddenly a weird, clumsy and flashy ad popped up in front of my screen covering the entire page.

"Agnes Myoozic 🎶"

It said.

I clicked it and quickly started downloading this interesting file when I suddenly noticed a big football speeding up towards my direction.

My body immediately reacted to it and I abruptly moved away.

I stare with buldged eyes at the big punch the ball has made through the tree I was leaning on before a few seconds.

My chest pounded rapidly as i gasped for breath.

That's how my face was supposed to look, if not for my reflexive body.

'Seriously! Do you wish to kill me ?' I yell at my two friends where now running towards me.

'Sorry sorry sorry Mel! I just got a little too annoyed with you acting being a like big swine right now, that's all! ' Sunny rubbed her neck hidden beneath her golden blonde hair awkwardly.

'That was totally on purpose!!' I glared narrowing my eyes.

'And I can't see, why not!' started Crystal in a matter of fact tone..

'Melody, just because today's supposed to be a no_compulsory_attendance day of school in our country for some crazy Yokai Festival, Doesn't mean you that could stay idle moping around in our P. E class like this.' she chided .

'Hey, I am sick patient here! ' I whined as continue scrolling my phone impatiently.

'That's the excuse you have been repeating for three weeks now, Mel!' half yelled Sunny probably hiding her laugh amused by Crystal's cold treatment towards me.

I can't blame her. Sunny has always been the one who gets these types of lectures, and not me. May be because her relationship with Crystal was much deeper than mine. But, that all changed after the confrontation of my past and amnesia to my friends.

Crystal had become a lot more lovable and responsible towards me like a mother since that day while Sunny had become my favorite sister in crime going through so much lengths like breaking the school's library along with me to research about this mystery about God and the Molads.