Chap 1:Where Everything Started..

/Introducing, Melody as Laura Marano. /

Honestly the last thing that i had expected to happen to me was getting banished to a strange school away from my homeland Harmonia.

But, there I was sitting in my limo with my beefy body guard with my hands crossed, headphones fixed on my ears playing the song 'Party in the USA', on our way to Avalor High ,'where anyone can be anyone.'

Avalor high was this big white marbled building that was located at the Great city of Utopia pronounced as you_topia, a little miles away from the country's original capital from where my parents rule the entire continent. Staring up the fancy mystical statues of our great ancestors perfectly placed at the stone archway, I wondered how my life would be when I spend three years of my high school life at a dorm school as a fresher.

'Ben, are we there yet.. ,' I asked my grumpy bodyguard Benjamin taking out the headphone from one of my ears.

Benjamin was this huge Hawaiian guy, not somebody you'd intentionally go out and pick a fight with. But I try to do that all the time.

'But princess, you asked the same question a few seconds ago' he said chuckling to himself probably thinking my question as cute. Is that a good impression I get from my bodyguard. Well, I know better..

"Oh is that so... Benjamin.." I started, giving him an intimidating glare. He may be beefy, bulky and also be much stronger compared to me, but apart from that..

'Pr.. Princess I.. I.. I'm so sorry for insulting you' he said, his voice shivering.
I continued glaring him with my dangerous blue bell eyes which made him sweat nervously.

He clenched his white collar wrapped by his sumptuous tux and at last breathed out
'Drive the car at little more faster' he ordered the limo driver clearing his voice.

And... yes... this was me.

Your snobbish, cold, insensitive and borderline cranky princess from Harmonia. I may look popular and glamorous with my gorgeous crimson red hair and may also be the crown princess of my kingdom, but other than that,you could say i am just a typical spoiled brat who is also well-known to be the greatest maniac of all the maids and guards in my castle, because of my pranks and bitchy behavior.

Anyway, I was about to get out of the steps of the school.When I noticed an elegant red haired woman approaching towards me.

She was in her mid 40s and had a bright smile in her cheerful face. On a second look she looked just like me.

She threw me big bear hug and introduced "You must be my sister's long lost daughter Melody Rhythm.I am Rosalla Rhythm, your aunt and the school's new principal.'Avalor High welcomes you with open arms 'she said literally opening her arms and gave me the follow me sign.

I rolled my eyes dragging my big pink sparkly suitcase and followed her through some thick canopy of trees.

I suddenly felt a cool breeze brushing my cheeks.I looked around. It was like walking into a green meadow. On the left was grove of cedar trees and on the right was a huge garden filled with white lilies.There was a giant fountain gurgled in the meadow shooting water from a pipe of stone Pegasus. The sun sparkled on the water, and the sky was look pure blue.

 The sun sparkled on the water, and the sky was look pure blue