Chap-11: Feelings of Love (Part 2)

**Jason's point of view**

5:00 pm :At the school

I lazily lay my head on the desk and wonder when I could get out of this dumb class. Can't this lesson be over already..? I hear my mind voice scream. And as though God had suddenly heard my prayer, the bell rings. **Its time for homecoming baby! **

But sometimes ,happiness can be so short-lived..

'Umm.. Jason.. We kinda planned to go out for a party in my house tonight.. So, will you join us.. ' I heard girl's voice. I looked up and found a blonde on my desk leaning uncomfortably too close to me, swirling her long hair as her red glossy lips formed a cheerful smile . A huge wave of perfume suddenly hit on me making me suffocate for fresh air.She sure was trying hard to impress me.

I threw her a smirk, a gesture which I know makes the girls swoon at my cute dimples. She immediately backed off turning beet red. I smiled satisfied.

I tossed my face up and ran my fingers through my hair. She stood staring at me starstruck, just like I wanted her to be.

'Ah, I am sorry, Lyra..' i rub my neck' I just don't feel like coming with you guys today.. It's just. I need to be else where today..'

Her genuine smile soon turned into a forced one.

'Oh.. It's okay Jason. I can totally understand you '. She said in a plastic sweet voice but grumbled under her breath as she hastily scooted out of the door with her other wannabe friends. I let out a deep breath.. Phew...Nice one, Jason..! I patted myself in my head.

Don't mistake me! I do love parties, but I don't drink (excuse me), and having fun with the girls.

The girls love me and I love girls especially when the squeal over my hot appearance, they look so adorable..

I am Jason Frackle, the guy who has it all. The looks, the money, the kindness, the pretend gentleness along with my sweet talk that the girls adore making the most popularest guy amoung the entire first year population. I don't about the seniors, but with my looks I guess in might be popular amoung them too.

Mother nature must probably be proud of my existence.

So, when I heard that I was gonna get transfered into a school, I was naturally very excited. New schools, new teachers, and new girls to sing my glory.

I had lured my former school's class rep to surf some info about my new school and that's when I spotted the name I never expected find ever in my life ever again.

Melody Rhythm, my First crush.

I was flabbergasted, happy yet scared. I was surprised and shocked at the same time. She was the first and only girl I had ever fallen in love my entire life.

She was my best friend and also the girl who stole my heart a long time ago.

So, you may probably think that I must be living in heaven now..right.?

Well, not so much.

I am proud to confess that most of them did come true in this week. I had put charms on the teacher so I wouldn't have problem with my grades for a very long time. And the girls of this class keeps swooning because of my popular winks.

Let's be honest, I know, I'm hot and gorgeous. I try my best to be that way. And that's the proof of my popularity. I mean, what girl could resist me..

But, every single action in the world has to have an opposite reaction right... Melody.

And she's the only girl I am wanting to impress the most. I can't believe that she's been avoiding me the entire day and thus, becoming the reason for my current bad mood.