Chap-12: Locked up

[Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! 2k views... Thank you so much for sticking with me!! *sniffs a tear*]

"Kids,Hurry up before Sebastian's specialized hot baked cookies get cold! "I hear my mother yell.

"Coming mother" I see the childhood me run towards mother along with her best friend, Jason.

We quickly pick the cookies set on the table and start munching them until there was only one left. I try to grab it but Jason precedes in taking the cookie by a second . He sticks his tounge out and pulls one of his eye making me growl like a fox at him.He opens his mouth to eat it when he notices me sniffing with teary eyes.

He sighs and breaks the cookie into two equal half. I grin at him revealing all my 32 teeth.He had always been this sweet little guy since... Forever.
Jason immediately laughs holding his stomach amused by my chocolatey teeth while the little me blinks at him with her puzzled blue eyes.

"Aw look at the young romance blossoming amoung this cute couple". I heard Mr Sebastian,my aunt's fiance coo at us. He was Aunt Rosalla's boyfriend and was treated as one of a most trusted member to our family. We love spending time with him, if only he didn't ruin it with his annoying character.

"Romance?"

"Romance?"

uttered Jason and me almost exactly at the same time.

"Stop spoiling the kids, Sebastian!" chided my mother.

"Yes Sebby!!" Little Jason quickly runs towards Sebastian and kicks his feet,something Jason does when Sebastian utters stuff, we can't understand as little kids.

"You little brat!" Sebastian gritted his teeth and gives Mom a puppy face.

Mom shrugged her shoulder. "Well, you deserved it". She laughed.

"Mama! mama! What is romance?" I nudged my mother's gown.

My mother shot a mean glare at Sebastian.
Sebastian responds her gesture with an innocent whistle as he pours her a cup of tea.

I hear my mother sigh.

"Darling, ..it's...umm.. how do I put it...? Hmm "she thought of something and snapped her finger.

"Yeah.. It is the time.., when you finally find the prince of your life,sweetheart.. "

I blinked back at her picturing me with a handsome prince riding on a white horse.

"No,she can't or won't!" Jason suddenly interrupted my daydream. I scowl at him.

"Because.. I will prove that I am her destined prince." He says holding his hands around my arms revealing his perfect teeth.

"Oh course, you will Jason you are my best boy friend". I grin back squeezing his arms into mine and soon burst into laughter.

" Boyfriend!?" Sebastian laughed like an idiot as he pulls my cheeks.

"Sure, after you guys fall in love and share your first kiss...right" teased Sebastian making us turn red as tomatoes.

"Lo.. Lo.. Love !!.. " I stammered..

"Ki.. Ki.. Kiss!!" Jason followed my example.

"Ewwwwww..that's so gross and completely disgusting!!" we say almost exactly at the same time making Sebastian laugh even more harder with hands on his tummies. His blonde hair sways and droops over his eyes in the process.