Chap-7: The Princess And Her Knight

(Introducing Gregg Sulkin
as Jason Frakle)

"You don't fall in love because of their clothes,their looks or their beautiful car, you fall in love because they sing a song only you can hear. "
Oscar Wilde

**********
Last night was so much fun.

Many of our seniors were out of the dorm training on how to be more useful during a Youmu attack. Which is the biggest joke since Sunny and Crystal who were supposed to one amoung them(since they are the legendary Youmu fighters, even though they were still freshers) were still with me in our room.

It was mid night and we didn't care. Sunny had borrowed a big rectangular box with a screen (also called as the TV as she puts it ) from one of our dormmates. And, we sat down watching marathons of the Twilight Series.

'Mel, hurry up! You are missing the best part' yelled Sunny from the conference room.

'Cominggg ' I sang as I pour the packet of popcorns into a bowl that's big enough for the three of us to fill our tummies.

"Are you afraid ?.."

"I am afraid..." Edward Cullen turned his head not meeting Bella Swan's eyes.

"But, I am afraid of losing you.. "

'Awww..! Yes, Yes.. now comes the best part' yelled Crystal almost jumping on the couch along with Sunny as I bring in the bowl of popcorns.

"They come closer to each other".

'Are they gonna do it?' Sunny nudged Crystal.

"Patience, Sunny!"

"They come closer".

'Yes, Yes, Yes... ' we sync together.

"And so the Lion falls in love with the... "

And the screen turned off.

'Noooooooo! 'we all yelled in a sync.

Sunny and Crystal perked up from the sofa to find me already on the floor. I had tripped and if it's not that bad, along with the TV's cable wire causing the sudden power circuit.

I swear that I felt angry glares on me for that second but they immediately relaxed.Crystal quickly rushed towards me get up on my feet.

'I am so sorry guys! I am really so sorry! I know I am terrible. I am so horrible. The most miserable creature that had ever existed on.. '

'Well, at least I got my popcorns soon. ' interupted Sunny eating a popcorn that had rolled towards her.

'It's alright Mel. We were just watching some DVDs. We can play them over again.' said Crystal as she nursed me to stand up.

'Yeah, or we could watch other some other movies. Like.. ' Sunny chirped as she showed us few Cliché Highschool Romcoms in her hand. 'Mean Girls 1, The Duff, The Invisible Sister' her eyes glimmered with happiness. When we stared at her like she was an idiot. Sunny blushed and grabbed the bottle of soda that we had with us for movie night.

Crystal made a facepalm.

Sunny had become more expression since we discovered her love for highschool romcoms, a few weeks back. And, as a result she has become much more annoying than before.

'Well, guys up uppity up.. It's midnight and we need to get our good nights sleep anyway.' Ordered Crystal clapping her hands as she snuffes in a yawn.