Chapter Twenty Seven - Busted By a Four Year Old.

Hey everyone. I know I said I would update as soon as I got my laptop back but then school started and things have been really hectic so I couldn't find time to upload and when I did I was so tired I couldn't even remember what I was writing.

I wasn't even planning on writing the rest today but then a couple of hours ago I just really wanted to write so now the next chapter is up and ready. Hopefully you all will be pleased with it. And since we haven't seen Scott in a while, you will have your fair share of him in this chapter. Hehe. ;)

By the way, people have been sending me amazing banners and covers and I really want to show you them all so at the side you will see one made by laughterandjynx. I really love it so thank you! I hope you all like it as much as I like it.

Enjoy the chapter. And please remember to vote and leave me a little comment to see what you think. :D

Chapter 27 - Busted By a Four Year Old.

After a long car journey where my nosey brother continued to ask question after question about Scott and my relationship with him, we finally reached home. I had to admit it did feel good to talk to him about it. Usually Chase was the first one I would tell all my problems to but since moving to California, I have relied more on my friends like Tessa and sometimes Piper with these sorts of things, unfortunately this time I was beginning to think I couldn’t tell Tessa things as Chase could simply persuade her to tell him everything.

So once we were pulling up to our giant mansion, I had told Chase everything from the day I met Scott on the first day at school, him trying to break up with Tori in the hallway till last night when we had went on a sort of date when we were setting them both up. It felt a little weird telling him about the times that Scott and I had kissed, I wanted those parts to be private and for myself only (Well other than Tessa and Piper) so I smartly skipped over them. My brother listened intently while Tessa sat quietly, still in the front sit even though we had stopped moving. Finally, with on last breath I uttered the last part of the story.

“And so that’s it. You happy now?” I asked him which his reply was a nod and then his face broke into a smile.

“I just can’t believe we’re talking about boys here. I mean, it feels like yesterday when we were arguing over monopoly and now you’re worrying about boys.” He shook his head slowly as if he couldn’t believe what he was hearing and then turned back to me. “Our little Morgan is growing up.” He sighed. I felt the mood shift in the car from playful to solemn and I didn’t like it.

Sure my family had looked after me all these years and have sort of covered me from the world but now that I was finally acting like any normal teenage girl with boy problems, was it really that shocking?  I was still the same old Morgan who made mistakes and was a little weird when I wanted to be.

Even Tessa was looking at Chase and me sadly, as if she knew us for our whole life and not just two months. I needed to lighten up the mood a little.

“Don’t worry big bro. I won’t be running off to parties and getting drunk every night yet. I’m still the same old me who has random sleep attacks and is scared of walking down stairs. It’s no big deal.” I shrugged and got out of the car which prompted my brother and my best friend to follow. Soon we were in the house. Tomorrow would be the last day of our baby assignment and even though I hated the thing passionately for waking me up every night, for some reason I felt a little sad to see it go.

Hell, who am I kidding? Maybe then I can finally have a good night sleep. I sat the baby on the beside table with its keys. I was supposed to give it to Scott today but he was absent so I guess it’s mine for tonight. Awesome.