The Final Showdown

I saw the spare Freddy suit that seemed specially prepared for me still in the room. Bonnie didn't have as tight as a grip on me as Freddy did, so that could prove to be an advantage.

He then reached for my other arm. Now was my chance! I wiggled my trapped arm around furiously to get it loose! However, Bonnie suddenly seemed to get a tighter grip on me! He then yanked my arm towards the suit! I used my free hand to grab my trapped arm and pull back!

That's when it happened. Bonnie bent my right arm. Not at the elbow, but at the bone itself! I screamed in absolute pain as I heard the sharp SNAP echo through the room!

After that, I lost focus on my other hand and dropped it. Bonnie then rammed my broken arm into the suit's right arm.

I realized I'd be dead if I didn't do something! Without thinking, I reached behind and punched Bonnie in the face! I must've got him harder than I thought, because the next thing I knew, I heard a loud THUNK. I turned around and saw what looked like a mask lying on the ground! I then looked up at Bonnie.

Instead of his creepy, purple bunny face, it was now a child's head smashed into a metal face! The child was a little boy, maybe around 6 years old. He was bloody and disgusting and smelled horrible! But this confirmed my biggest suspicion of what happened to those kids all those years ago...

Just then, a quick flash of light came from the human head and Bonnie collapsed. He then stopped moving. I think he was officially gone for good.

I tried to get my arm out, but it appeared to be stuck! I could feel a sharp pain all throughout my arm, but I couldn't tell if it was because it had a shattered bone or if there were so many metal objects inside. Either way, it hurt like a bitch when I pulled on it!

I then heard a noise behind me. I turned around and didn't see anyone, or anything, moving. I was really confused and just hoped it was my imagination. But that hope turned to doubt really fast.

AIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!!

Chica appeared and tackled me to the ground, pulling my arm and causing me to cry in pain! The chicken then grabbed my left leg and tried stuffing it into the suit! I used both my legs to try and fight it off, but it was no use.

SNAP!

I could feel my leg shatter as I howled in pain! I barely had enough nerves left to feel my broken leg being stuffed into the suit!

I then punched Chica hard in the face and her mask fell off, as well! Just as I suspected, inside the robot was a metal endoskeleton... and a dismantled head of a child. This time, however, it was a little girl, maybe about 8 years old. I almost vomited at the smell.

Then, just like Bonnie, a light flashed from the girl's head and the robot body collapsed. It then stopped moving. Permanently.

Now my right arm and left leg were broken and stuck in this suit. It would take professional help to get me out...

I then heard fast-paced sprinting near the room! I stood still in fear. There was only one character I've seen sprint...

AIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!!!

Foxy barged through the door and ran at me with his hooked arm above his head! I tried punching his face, but he ducked out of the way just in time! He then quickly thrust his hook into my arm!

I kept crying in pain as more of my limbs got destroyed! Foxy then took my hooked, and only remaining, arm and shoved that into the suit, as well!

Using what willpower I had left, I used my leg to reach up and kick Foxy right in the jaw! His entire face flew across the room and crashed into a few spare masks.

Again, there was a child's face inside the robot's head. A little boy who's face was so mangled that I couldn't tell how old he was.

A light appeared inside the robotic skull and the pirate fell. I was glad about that one; I never liked Foxy.

That just left only one possessed character remaining...

Right on cue, the deep, creepy laugh echoed. It sounded unimaginably close. I didn't care, though. This time, I was ready for Freddy!

AIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!!!

He then lunged towards me in a leap! I kicked him right in the center of the face, in his big black nose! I heard a horn honking as I did it! He then flew backwards and crashed into the other suits! He stood still for what seemed like forever.

I slowly limped my way over to him. It hurt so much, but I didn't care. I had to do this.

I looked over Freddy. His face was practically collapsed on itself, thanks to me. I then kicked off the mask. There was a little girl's face inside. My best guess on age was 10.

I still couldn't believe it. All this time, the robots were possessed by the missing children and nobody knew...

Then a light flashed from the girl's head. Only this time, it was super bright and it lasted for about 5 seconds!

I don't know whether it was because of the light or the pain, but the next thing I knew, I was collapsing, myself, and passed out.