Escape...?

I bolted out of the Back Room with all my stamina. I knew the exit was really close; just a turn and a sprint would do it!

I ran through the backstage area and onto the stage, where I saw the exit in plain sight! However, I could also see the silhouette of a bunny right in front of it...

I knew I couldn't risk going over there without him getting me. I had to either wait it out or find another escape. Seeing as how I have 4 of these guys after me and no light to see them approach, I had to stay in motion and find another way out.

I quietly headed towards the opposite direction of Bonnie and quickly found myself in front of what appeared to be Pirate Cove. The main giveaway was Foxy peeking out of the curtain, slowly looking around. I could see him look at the camera, which obviously wasn't working now.

I wondered if these guys had night vision, or if they fully relied on sounds. I wanted to know for sure, but I needed to figure it out safely.

I saw a drinking straw on the floor. The janitor clearly needs to be fired. Of course, he might have the same contact as me...

Anyway, I picked up the straw and carefully waved it front of Foxy's face. He didn't seem bothered by it at all! He just continued to stare at the turned-off camera.

I then carefully placed the straw back down on the floor and, as slowly and quietly as I could, sneaked around Foxy. I wanted to give off a sigh of relief, but I remembered how absolutely quiet I had to be.

I then kept walking down the left hallway. Shockingly, this is the first time I've actually been down this part of the restaurant. I usually go down the right hallway to get to the office.

I found nothing but doors, including the empty and open one of my security office. As much as I'd love to hide in there for protection, I had nothing to protect myself with! I just had to keep moving.

I realized, though, cutting through the office would take me to the other hallway. I decided to do just that and go back towards the exit. Maybe Bonnie will have moved by then!

I then went down the right hallway very quietly. As I passed the restrooms, I could hear that deep, evil laugh. I moved along faster, but just as quietly.

As I came closer to the dining area, I heard some clanking to my right. I looked and saw it was the entrance to the kitchen! I paused. I knew there was a character in there, but I never did get to see what was inside the kitchen...

I slowly crept towards the door and took a peek inside. It was really dark, but I could see a yellow figure just a few feet in front of me. It was walking around, bumping into the tables and stuff.

It then quickly started turning around! I quickly but quietly ran away and towards the dining area. I really hoped Chica didn't see me...

After making it safely through the dining area, I found myself in the stage area again. It was still fairly dark, but I didn't see any signs of Bonnie or any other animatronic!

I was so happy! I was so close to escape!! I then quickly tiptoed towards the door. It felt like I was entering the gates to Heaven, only without dying!

I stopped just as I got to the door. I turned around and took one last look at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.

"Goodbye, you hellhole!" I whispered quietly. "It was nice knowing-"

AIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!!

Bonnie jumped right in front of me and screeched the same screech as Freddy! He then grabbed me by the arm and yanked me towards the Back Room!

I couldn't believe it! I was *that* close to freedom and I blow it to wish this place goodbye! I felt like such a fucking idiot...

I tried hitting Bonnie in the head, like I did with Freddy, but this time I was grabbed by my right arm, and my left arm was still in pain from when Freddy grabbed it!

It was no use. A miracle would save me now.