Night 5

I sat in my office, confused as ever. When I first arrived, the manager stated he made sure the suits were cleaned. I thanked him. That's when I asked him.

"Excuse me," I told him, "what's the date?"

"Hmm?"

He seemed confused.

"What's today's date? I forgot."

"Well, it's September 16th, 1997."

I stared at him. I knew he'd say that. I then nodded my head and thanked him. He then left for the night.

I am now fully convinced that this place is haunted somehow. I've heard stories of spirits being trapped in buildings and reliving the same life from their time over and over. This must be one of those cases.

Now I'm sitting in the office, waiting for my 5th night at Freddy's to start. Suddenly, my phone rang! It wasn't my work phone, though; it was my cell phone!

I pulled it out and saw it was Macey. I answered.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Mike!" She replied. "I... I'm just scared."

"It'll be fine," I told her.

"What if it's not, Mike? Huh?!"

I wasn't sure how to answer that.

"Don't worry about me. If there's trouble, I'll call you."

"Immediately?"

"Immediately."

"Ok... I love you, Mike."

I couldn't remember the last time I heard her say that to me.

"I love you, too, Macey."

Suddenly, the clock rang 12.

"I gotta go, Macey. I'll talk to you soon."

"Ok... bye."

I then hung up and opened the screen. Everyone was in their proper place. That was good. It's just what I needed.

Then, my work phone rang! I was actually surprised. I thought The Phone Guy was... You know... Anyway, I picked up the phone.

"Hello?"

What happened next would haunt me forever; some strange, spooky, almost demonic sounds could be heard being played through the phone! It was really deep and sounded funny, almost as if it was slowed down and backwards. It continued playing for about 30 seconds before a loud screeching blared through the phone and it hung up!

I then placed the phone back and opened the screen. Bonnie was gone. What a surprise. I found him in the Back Room. The room with the smelly Freddy suit...

I then checked Pirate Cove. Foxy wasn't out of his curtain yet. Good. At least that's something positive.

As the night passed, I began to wonder if I'd make it tonight. I mean, right now it was 1:03 am and my power was at 86%, so I guess that was good, but Bonnie and Chica were both wandering about. It wasn't too bad, but Foxy was starting to peek out of the curtain a bit. Thankfully, Freddy hasn't moved.

I managed to lose sight of Chica at one point. I checked the kitchen and didn't hear any sounds. I quickly turned on the light on the right hallway. Sure enough, that freaking chicken was against the window! I slammed the door shut and opened the camera. Foxy was almost out of his curtain, and Freddy was staring at me on stage with creepy eyes. However, I couldn't find Bonnie...