Confrontation

I heard the front door open a few minutes after 6. I got out of my boxed room and went over to the front, where I found the manager walking in. He smiled when he saw me. I, however, didn't return the smile.

"Thanks for watching the place!" He said.

"And thanks for telling me those robots move at night!" I told him as I pointed at them on stage.

His smile disappeared. He then sighed.

"If I would've told you that when you signed up, you would've never taken the job," he replied.

"You're right!" I replied. "But a head's up would've been considerate!"

"I'm sorry, but I had to do what I had to do."

"Well, I have to do what I have to do," I replied coldly. "I quit!"

"You can't do that!"

"Watch me!"

"No, Mr. Schmidt, you seriously can not do that!"

"... Why...?"

He then pulled what looked like my contract out of his pocket, as if he knew he'd need it.

"Look right here," he said, pointing at the paper.

I took a glance at where he was pointing and my heart dropped; it clearly read, "As a worker, I will not quit or leave job at all while employed at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza."

"You son of a bitch!" I shouted.

"I'm truly sorry, but it's the only way to keep workers employed!"

"What if I just don't come to work, huh?!"

"Ahem... 'As a worker, if I don't work any of my shifts, I understand I will be sued by Fazbear Entertainment for everything I own'."

"That's just ridiculous!"

"I'm very, very sorry, Mr. Schmidt."

I then deeply sighed and stormed out of the restaurant.

"Don't forget," He called out, "your shift starts again tonight at midnight!"

I was kind enough to flip him off as I got into my car and drove away.