Memories

Samantha's POV

Another empty day. If I didn't have my computer work to keep me.company I probably would have gone crazy.

More crazy than I already was.

The next day at school it was a struggle for me to pay attention. All day I kept having these weird flashbacks.

They made me feel strange. As if I was in the wrong place. Or time. The wrong person.

It was almost as if I wasn't me, as if I was supposed to be someone else, I shook my head as I remembered the first one.

"You must choose sister. The time is approaching soon where you will not be able to waver." A deep voice said and I looked up but like always his face is blurred from my vision.

"It is wrong brother. He is our father, what you speak of is treachery and will result in our banishment." I felt my mouth moving, the person speaking sounded like me but different.

"It is not treachery! He values them over us! His true children. Orders us to serve them!" He screamed.

"It is his law and as his children we must obey." I said and I felt my 'brother' glare at me.

"So you have chosen? You choose him? Over me?" He said and I could hear the disbelief in his voice.

"It is the right way brother, the path you are on will lead to nothing but death and destruction." I said in a neutral tone and even though I couldn't see my "brother's" face clearly. I could see the instant when his expression turned truly evil and sinister.

"So be it sister." He spat at me before smiling a cold smile. "When we meet on the battle field I will show you no mercy." He said and I nodded my head just as the vision ended and I woke up gasping and my back feeling tight.

"Um, Ms. Vespillo?" A voice asked and I turned back to the room to find the teacher standing in front of me with a nervous look on his face.

"Yes?" I asked and sighed as eyes glazed over. I really have to find a way to stop that from happening.

"I asked if you wouldn't mind paying attention?" He asked and I could tell he was afraid of me so I nodded my head and tried to focus on the class.

After a long drawn out day that was constantly interrupted by those strange visions I couldn't wait to be done so I could go home.

Last class for me turned out to be P.E. So I changed with the others and we were lined up in front of the coach who told us that we were just running today.

Happy for no team activities I ran along the outer edges of the track keeping a steady pace while the others decided it was a good idea to sprint.

Shaking my head at them I almost tripped when I had another vision.

"Sister, why did you not warn me of our brothers intent?" Another blurry male asked me.

"I hoped that he would change his ways and see that father is always right." I said as we walked through the garden before stopping in front of father and kneeling

"Stand my children." Father said and even though this was a vision I could feel the power pouring of him. It was staggering.

Standing we both looked at him and I could also feel the love pouring off of him.

"There is a war about to begin my children." He said addressing the room full of us but my brother and I were the leaders so we stood closest.

"One of my children, your brother, has decided to go against me and all that we stand for. I ask you now, for I will not force you to fight but to stand up for what you think is right." He said addressing the entire room as he held our attention.

"If you wish to follow your brother, do so now." He said and immediately a good number left while the rest of us stayed.

"I do not wish this war upon any of you my children but they must be protected." He said and we all got down on one knee in front of him only to rise when the doors to the room were thrown open.

Before I could see what had entered the room the vision ended and I found myself alone on the track.

Turning I found the entire class staring at me fron the sides. Shaking my head I walked out of the gym into the locker room ignoring the coach who was calling my name, stripped and showered just as the bell rang and the others came in to clean up.

These visions were starting to mess with my head and I already had enough things wrong with my head, I didn't need to add this to the list.

Walking out of the locker room and out the front doors I got into my car and drove home in silence.

Letting myself inside I froze in the doorway when I saw someone standing in my house.

He was at least a head taller than me, his blonde hair was slicked back and his blue eyes while beautiful looked empty off all light. His white suit was shining and when he smiled I had to fight off a shiver because his teeth were just frightening. This was the man that had always been watching me, the one I always got a bad feeling around.

I was about to attack him when he spoke and his voice caused me to freeze.

"Hello sister. Missed me?" He said and I shivered because I knew that voice. I had been hearing it a lot lately in my visions.

"Ah, I see your memories are starting to return." He chuckled. "Has Michael visited you yet?" He asked but I couldn't answer him because I didn't know who Michael was.

"Still not completely there yet Gabe?" He asked and I frowned. "Don't worry big brother Luci will be back to check on you again." He said giving me that creepy smile before disappearing.