Intrusion

I walked into my class and took a seat at the back of the room and stared out the window.

Not soon after the bell rang and the other students came into the room and I coukd feel them looking at me. I kept my eyes staring out the window as I avoided all of their gazes.

The teacher walked in and closed the door behind her, she placed a stack of papers on her desk before clapping her hands and getting the classes attention.

"Alright class, like I said yesterday, today we will be discussing the evolution of the supernatural species so please take out...." She trailed off as  a boy raised his hand.

"Yes Mr.Marshall." She said and the boy pointed to me.

"There a new girl, shouldn't she introduce herself?" He asked and a few people in the room nodded their heads and the rest turned to face me.

I had to grip my table and fight myself from going over and slapping the boy for opening his mouth.

"Please stand and introduce yourself." The teacher says and I shake my head no and look back out the window hoping that they would forget about me.

"That's not how things work here Ms..?" She left off obviously waiting for me to fill in the blank.

I give her a blank look and she clears her throat nervously.

The class looks between me and her as the tension in the room grows thicker.

"Moving on." She finally says and I breath a sigh of relief at her being the one to conceed.

She begins the lesson and I take notes and when the bell rings I follow everyone else as they leave the class.

Eyes track me as I walk down the halls, weaving through the bodies of the other students. I hear growling at the end of the hall and see Drake and some of his pack standing there glaring at me.

I continued on my way until I felt that someone was going to bump into me. I shifted back the shoulder that they were about to hit and felt the air rush past as their shoulder missed mine.

The force of the air told me that this was intentional and I turned and watched as they almost tripped but quickly corrected themselves and walked away.

Shaking my head at them,I turn back towards the front and walk into my next class, once again I sit in the back.

When the other students came into the room I sighed when I saw Drake walk in with a few of his pack members.

Drake takes the seat beside me and one of the pack members sit in the seat in front of him. The other one sits in front of Drake. It was almost as if they were trying to box me in.

"You made a big mistake by attacking a future alpha." Drake said just before the teacher came in and started the class.

I looked over at him and felt my lips pull up in a grin before we both turned to listen to the teacher.

It wasn't long before it was time for lunch and I packed up my stuff and made my way to the cafeteria.

As soon as I walked into the lunchroom and all conversation stopped as eyes turned to me. I kept a scowl off of my face and got me some fries and a bottle of water. Turning with my food in my hand I searched the lunchroom for a place to sit and found nearly all the tables occupied.

There was one table off to the side of the room that wasn't quite full and I made my way towards it.

I sat down and everyone turned back to what they we're doing only a few people were still sneaking glances at me.

I hear the door to the lunch room open again but I focused on my food. I didn't even notice that the lunchroom had gone silent again.

Taking a bite out of my fries, I didn't notice that anyone was behind me until I felt a hand reaching out for my shoulder, my body automatically shifted to the side and the hand missed me.

Turning in my seat my eyes followed the hand up to its owner and came face to face with a boy with brown hair and eyes.

He pulled his hand back and stuffed them in the back of his pants and stared at me. I stareed back until he started to figit nervously and cleared his throat.

"Um, your in my seat." He finally said and I turned back to look at the empty table and then looked back at him with one eyebrow raised.

"I mean this is where my friends and I sit." He says and for the first time I notice the other people behind him.

I nodded my head and moved to the end of table as him and his friends slowly sat down while watching me. I ignored them and kept eating until I felt someone sit down beside me.

I looked to the side and found it was the boy from before.

"I'm Jarod." He said and held out his hand. I ignored his hand and turned back to my fries which were almost gone.

Jarod cleared his throat again and lowered his hand with a frown on his face.

"Anyway, these are my friends. Clarissa, Damon and Jeff.

I looked over at them and nodded my head. Clarissa had a big smile on her face, she has curly blonde hair and ice blue eyes. Damon has red hair and black eyes and Jeff has the same eyes and hair color as Jarod.

I saw their fangs when Clarissa was smiling at me, but their energy had already told me they were vampires.

After nodding to them I went back to the rest of my food and tuned them out until I started to feel this pressure at the base of my skull.

My head snapped to look at Jarod and he had this intense look on his face as if he was focusing really hard on something. The more intense his eyes got the more my head started to hurt and I felt my left eye twitch.

Before it take over again, I back handed Jarod from the table. He tumbled back into Damon and they both fell to the floor. I jumped up from my seat and stomped over to them and gripped the front of Jarods shirt and pulled him up.

His hands locked onto the wrist I was holding him with and I shudderd at the feel of him touching me. He tried to pry my hands off but I just held him tighter.

"If you ever try to get into my head again I will kill you." I say and watch as his eyes glaze over and I sigh in annoyance as I wait for him to recover from it.

I watch as he shakes his head and then his eyes focus on me again.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that, I just wanted to know more about you." He says sincerly and I nod and release him, he straightens his clothes and I walk back over to the table and pick up my tray and throw the rest of my food away before I walk out the silent cafeteria.