Pack House

By the end of the day the entire school was talking about the fight with the hellhounds and giving me even more strange looks than before.

I was uncomfortable. Especially since the Principal and Alpha wolf had asked me if I could join them tonight for a meeting.

Driving home I could see Rebecca and David in my rearview mirror following me and I sighed as I pulled into my garage and closed it securely behind me.

Rebecca. I couldn't believe that she had saved me. No one had ever done anything like that for me before so I'm not really sure how I'm supposed to act.

Maybe it was the mate thing. That had to be it, no one would go out of their way to save someone they barely knew.

Changing into my workout clothes I went into my gym and had an extra long workout, I was pissed that the hellhound had gotten a jump on me and I needed saving in the first place.

I threw a roundhouse at my punching bag when my doorbell rang. I paused and stopped the movement of the bag as I sighed and grabbed a towel trying to dry off as much of the sweat as possible.

There was no need for me to check to see who it was, it could only be her.

Opening the door I saw her standing there alone but I knew her "partner" was somewhere near by.

She was currently staring at me with her mouth hanging open and I once again cursed myself for not taking the time to change my clothes as my shorts and shirt allowed some of my scars to be seen. Luckily it was only a few and my arms were wrapped.

"Yeah?" I asked when she just continued to stand there and stare at me. Shaking her head she looked at my face and smiled and felt my heart pound and I grit my teeth.

"Do you need something?" I asked when she just continued staring at me.

"Sorry, your just so............beautiful." She finished and my eyes opened wide at her words.

Beautiful? Me? Has she not looked at my visible scars? Clearing my throat I tried to compose myself.

"What do you want?" I asked again.

"I came to remind you about the meeting, It starts in a hour." She said and I nod my head.

"I didn't forget." I told her.

She smiled at me and my heart galloped.

"Give me thirty minutes." I said and closed the door. Running up the stairs I hopped in the shower and washed my hair.

I put on a pair of jeans and a black button up shirt, a pair of boots and my gloves. I grabbed my guns and two knives before I went to the garage and got back into my car.

Rebecca and David were in a car waiting on me and I soon as I pulled out and locked the house up behind me they drove off and I drove behind them.

It wasn't long before we turned off the main road and were driving on a single lane dirt road, it wasn't dark yet so there wasn't any need for head lights.

We drove on the dirt road for a only a few short minutes until it opened up and I found myself in front an enormous white six story house. The area around the house had been cleared and the only thing that could be seen for miles around was grass land until it met with a far off forest.

Rebecca and David parked their car among the other many cars that were already there and I followed them and we all got out.

"This way." Rebecca said and they led me around the side of the house to the back where there were a lot of people. Some of the people I recognised from school but there were a lot of unfamiliar faces and that made me anxious.

Rebecca probably sensing my unease fell back from David to walk beside me. Outside my face showed nothing but on the inside I was smiling that she did that for me.

I stopped at the edge of all the people and leaned my back against the side of the house as I waited for them to do or say whatever it was they were going to say and Rebecca stayed by my side.

It wasn't long until that wolf alpha walked into the middle of the gathering with a woman by his side. Her blonde hair was cut short and her brown eyes were scanning the crowd until they landed on me, she leaned over to whisper something into the alpha's ear and he turned to look at me.

"Alright everyone." He called out and the people immediately quited down as the principal and the other people who were in his office followed the wolf alpha into the middle of the crowd.

"We called you here today to tell you about a situation we are having with hellhounds." He said and people immediately started talking.

"Quiet!" He shouted and they did.

"So far we've only had two encounters with the hounds and she 's the reason." He said and pointed at me.

All eyes turned to look at me but I was too busy glaring at the alpha as he smirked at me.