Brothers

I really needed to take a break.

Placing the books back on the shelf I left the room after making sure it was locked and that the password was changed.

I went to my office and sat down in front of my computer and did some work.

Since I had started school here I had been letting my work slip so I had quite alot to catch up on.

Turning on my computer, I started doing my work while still thinking about what I had read.

The Devil's Own.

I kept repeating it over and over in my head. There was no reaction from the "other me's" from those words.

If anything they had gotten quiet and that made me even more nervous. I had gotten a strange feeling when I had read those words.

It was a warm feeling in my chest but that feeling also made me uncomfortable. Add to that the fact that Rebecca must have wised up and decided to stay away from me and I really wasn't a happy person.

At least as happy as I can be.

The pain in my arms had lessened to a tolerable level but they still hurt alot so I moved them slowly making my progress very slow.

Finishing the last program I was working on, I sent the file to the company that had requested it I logged off my computer only to stumble and fall back into my seat as the room spum around me and my eyes started getting heavy

"You can't let him win."

"What?" I heard a voice and started getting angry at the thought of someone in my house.

"You must awaken once again little sister before it's too late." The voice said again but I couldn't get my body to move at all but felt myself being moved and then cool hands touched my arms and back before I felt a cooling power flow through me.

"Who are you?" I asked instead.

"Your brother dear sister, you have fallen so far in this life, he almost has you completly in his grasp. That cannot happen, the human race will cease to be." The voice said and I felt dread fill me.

"Our brother is very cunning and even now he works weaving his web of lies and deceit. You must awaken quickly before it all ends." The voice says and I could feel the person moving away from me.

"Wait! I don't understand!" I shouted but they were already gone and my eyes snapped open and I found myself in my room in the bed.

I looked around my room looking for the speaker and felt sad when I couldn't find anyone.

Looking down at my now exposed arms and gasped the side that had the cross now had a slightly different cross with prayer beads and blue water on it and just the sight of it relaxed me.

The side with the crow had also changed, only half the crow was black the other was a shining white and looked like a dove and the number ten on my wrist was much lighter than it was earlier.

"What the hell is going on with me?" I asked the empty room but then I remembered something from earlier.

"I have brothers?"