Chapter I - The new boy

I am Gabriella Hodgson, I am fifteen years old. I am a complete Netflix addict and love the show The Umbrella Academy! I literally fell in love with Aiden Gallagher! He played Five Hargreeves very well!

I was laying on my bed just roaming through my social media when one of my friends sent me a text message that made my eyebrow raise. "Oh my god Gabriella! Aiden Gallagher just moved in! Look out of your window!", she texted me.

I stood up and looked out of the window and saw Aiden taking some boxes from a truck, getting them into the house. What I forgot was that my window was open. I screamed so loud fan girling. I saw that Aiden jumped getting startled. "What the heck was that?", I heard him say outloud. I tried hiding quickly back in my room but I noticed Aiden spotted me.

Shit, shit!! I am so dumb! Gabriella are you serious?

"Hey! Stop hiding! I heard you", Aiden said coming toward my window. I emerged all embarrassed. "H-Hi, I am so sorry didn't mean to scare you like that", I said blushing.

Aiden chuckled. "Don't worry, what's your name?", he really asked me for my name! Holy shit!! "G-Gabriella, that's my name", I replied finally. "Nice to meet you, Gabriella. I am..", he got interrupted by me. "You are Aiden Gallagher, I know", I replied. "I see, it seems that I met a fan", he chuckles again. "Is your father a God?", I asked like total brainless person. "What? Oh you mean my eyes? Well maybe, who knows", he smirked at me. Oh my god I felt like I was I am going to die! I think I was blushing so hard I didn't notice it.

"Are you alright? I hope I didn't give you fever", he looked worried. I shook my head. "N-No, I am sorry", I replied. "Hey, you know what, wait for me until I unpack and we can hang out in your room. Whatcha say", he suggested. "Sure, yes! Just ring the door bell. I will be waiting", I replied. "Well, see you later Gabriella", he said walking back to his house.

I fell back on my bed. I couldn't anymore! Aiden Gallagher talked to me! He talked to me, I was so happy. I pinched myself. Ok it wasn't a dream.

So let me tell you how my room looks like. It wasn't like these super girly rooms that were pink and had unicorns. No my room had a light blue wallpaper. I had a normal bed that I am laying on right now that was close to my window. On my right was a shelf with Umbrella Academy merch. Well ton of Five Hargreeves toys. I even had the comic books. Then I had another shelf with literature on it. In the middle of the room was a TV where I could watch netflix on. Across my bed was a table with my laptop on it. Yes I even had the mask they wore, I even found the uniform!

Suddenly I heard the door bell ringing. I ran downstairs almost falling. I opened the door. "What happened to you", Aiden looked at me confused seeing my almost orange hair fall to my face hiding it. I moved it away. "Sorry, I ran down the stairs", I replied. "Well, can I come inside?", he asked. "Yes of course, sorry", I moved to my side. "Stop being sorry all the time, you did nothing wrong", he chuckled. I almost said sorry again but stopped myself.

I closed the door behind me when he walked in. "Do you want to drink anything?", I asked. "A coffee would fit", he smirked. I knew he would say that! Trying to tease me playing Five. "Shall I make you a peanut butter marshmallow sandwich?", I teased him back. "Sure", we started laughing a bit.

We entered the kitchen and I started making coffee. I put some bread, peanut butter and some marshmallows. "Serve yourself", I said smiling. "Thanks", he said taking two pieces of bread, put the peanut butter on both slices and finally added the marshmallows on one slice. He started eating it. "Oh the good memories", he said chewing. I put his coffee on the table and sat across of him.

"So uhm, why did you move in Jacksonville?", I asked. "Business, that's the reason.", he replied still eating. His eyes were focusing on me the whole time. These green eyes, oh my god! "Gabriella? You there?", he started waving in my face. I snapped out of it. "Yeah, I am here, want to see my room after?", I asked him. "Sure, I would love to", he replied.

After he ate the sandwich, he took the mug up to my room. I opened the door and let him in. "Woah, you are a true fan I see", he was amazed. He looked at every toy or figurine carefully. "I didn't know I became so many peoples favorites", he smiled. "I guess you did", I replied scratching the back of my head.

"Wow you even got the comics. That's just amazing", he didn't want to touch anything. "So I suppose you going to the Emond Highschool?", I asked him looking at Aiden walking around still observing the toys and merch I got. "Yeah, I guess we will see eachother everyday", he smiled at me. I blushed again. That smile, how does he do that! "So want to watch something on netflix?", I asked. "Sure! Let's do that", he came towards me bed and he laid next to me. "What does your mood want to watch today?", I asked him. "How about we watch Veronica, it's a good spanish horror movie", Aiden looked at me. I looked at him. "Promise you will protect me", I replied. "Of course, don't worry", he pulled me closer to him.

For some reason I felt so safe around Aiden. He was like Five! A superhero. During the movie, I didn't realize that I was literally cuddling up against Aiden. Then I got jumpscared. I yelped that I hid my face in his chest. "You alright?", he asked. "Do I look alright? I got jumpscared Aiden", I pouted looking at him. "Cute", he simply replied making me blush.