Arc 3 - Chapter 11: Clustered Wishes

Terra was now prepped against the fury of Kurome who's eyes glared and nostrils flared. The smooth handle of blade in hand, his body clad in the tight outfit of his godly form, he was in high alert and defence. His friends kept their vigil, all of them human with only their own quirks or special abilities setting them apart.

Nisa had only her fists but also the astral projection of the fighting spirit that mimicked her every action, the human Neptune had two blades, one in each hand, Compa with her exaggerated large needle and IF, silver gleaming claws extruding from her hand. Kurome's twitched body leapt her forward, fist tightly clenched with Terra crossing his blade to block its path but the fury that fuelled it pushed him back but saving hands push him forward, that of IF who aided his defence worked to push Kurome back. 

Kurome landed, her fist clenching harder, so hard it was feared a red trickle was producing "this is ludicrous, even as my physical form is restored of its former power you all continue to resist"

"So we're meant to just let give everyone nightmares?" asked Neptune "you are aware the basic formula of any game, Heroes beat Villains and...we hero and you bad guy"

"Kurome, enough already" said Terra irked "None of this will even remotely help you"

"I don't frankly care" she replied, her tone just dull and almost boring to listen to "This is my mission and I will fulfil it" a heroic cocky tone came in

"Good luck with that!"

The floating arrivals of the CPU's, in their original states, came in to join and swell the ranks, candidates too and the footsteps of Gold Third. An Army now stood before the unflinching Kurome, her twin included who was in human form "Well faker, we have you corner now" she spoke with confidence and vigour "You have no allies left and with my sharing field I'll simply knock down every Dark CPU you even summon"

"Then...it might be best if I just get to it"

Kurome press her palms strongly over one another, spreading them apart in a brisk motion, the environment changing to that of a single road of at glance a dense city "If summoning the individual CPU's is of no problem, then what if I simply meld them into my own being to put against you all"

"This...could be worrysome" Vert replied with a nervous inflection

"The Darkness of Malice, jealous, hate and duty come forth, and meld with me now" four distinct lights shown from the 'roof' of the world, shooting down as roaring comets, each of them striking Kurome whose body rise and then vanished into the sky.

All looked up to the world, eyes shifting as a blinding flash of orange forced their attentions away...only for the same eyes to widen with shock. A Dark CPU was stood before them towering far above them, their necks near creaking for the task it took to even see the head.

Like other Dark CPU it was a titan that crashed the floor with each footsteps, armoured in metal, colours of dark Sunset orange and dim black dominated the frame from the sleeves of arms and thighs, the shoes, gloves and helmet. The only foreign colour was dark neon green for the visor which shielded the eyes of the pale face.

A thick rocket-pack was attached to the back, sharp fully fanned wings attach to its back and boosters to the shins. The Titan though seems not quite to follow the rules for its feet had no struck ground, but swam in the void as the Dark CPU had distorted its place of landing to a hollow donut like structure, the land now an uneven round shape, fragments of land breaking off and floating at different escalations.