Chapter 4: Divine Confrontation

"Well folks Theodore here and things are moving along nicely. We're approaching the halfway mark of the Zero Dimension Arc...which is first of three. Without spoiling the future too much, there are three arcs. The second Arc is comprised of four parts – why that is I won't tell just yet – with the third arc after the four parts"

"Now last time Terra, Neptune, Nepgear and Uzume are on track to fight the giant – known as the Dark CPU – after another run in with Arfoire, another one. The girls can now freely transform, gathering Shares from the monsters themselves and return...fair to say exhausted"

Uzume was carrying Neptune on her back, Terra carried Nepgear on his back and arrived at the base where Umio was "Uzume, Terra...oh no" he said worriedly swimming over "Nepsy, Gearsy...are they okay?"

"Just exhausted...as are we" said Uzume looking to be running on fumes "Let us just put these two...before we fall down" the pair laid the sleeping girls together on a bed before somewhat straggling over to Umio "Jeez...I feel ready to hit the hey"

"I think my eyes are closing for me" said Terra loudly yawning

"Please use the beds to rest" said Umio gesturing to other beds "the Giant will be upon us in an estimated 132 minutes, we've been delaying it a little" he said with a wink "In order to give you a bit more time"

"Thanks Umio...you're...ahhh the best" Uzume said sort of flopping on the bed with Terra shortly behind her "Get some Sleep Terra...you need...oh" Terra though had already fallen asleep "whoa...he went quickly"

Umio noted Uzume's smile "So by your expression the mission was a success?"

"No and yes" she said confusing him "For the No part we found a Sharacite crystal but this weird gothic hag destroyed it and fair to say pushed us pretty hard"

"Another survivor?"

"I don't know...but she isn't interested in peace. She's call herself Arfoire and want to rule or destroy this world, command the giant's she calls Dark CPU's" Umio flinches

"She wishes to command the giants!? That's one scary thought to consider, so you couldn't claim a crystal that's explains the No. Now the Yes"

"Through some miracle, Me, Nepsy and Gearsy can now receive share Energy from the monsters in this world. So we can transform when we like"

"Oh my! That is fantastic news"

"It means now we need not be hampered by power"

Umio looked quite chuffed "So all you girls are now at full power, you need now only consider your own stamina. What of Terra though?"

"He might not be a CPU...but he can keep up no issue" said Uzume looking to him "Apparently that guy over there has challenged the CPU's of the world he came from...to only narrow losts"

"He's truly that powerful?"

"from what I gathered...he's still not quite there yet. Nepsy mentioned he still has a special surprise...but he can't use it yet" she then yawned "Right I'm getting some shut-eye while I can"

"I'll watch the front. I'll awake you a little before the Giant's arrival, if it's safe we might even try to delay it a tad more"

"Thanks Umio...goodnight"