Arc2A - Lowee Chapter 5: The Flash of White and Silver

The sun was bright, chains rattled as the ominous jeers filled the air in great volume. C-sha was once more dragged through the street by Blanc, by a chain to her neck before her neck was placed on the block "You are a disgrace C-Sha...your power is abhorrent and you worthless" Blanc picked up a sharp axe "and for that you deserve death" and with it this C-Sha gasped herself awake once more.

"Sorry folks Theodore with that fake-out...and yes it was a C-Sha dream. It was now the day of the execution of C-Sha...or Blanc. No progress has been made on C-Sha...for the threat of her early game-over kept everyone pretty much stuck. C-Sha has had repeated nightmares since her lock-up and they're getting to her...in more ways than one"

C-Sha was now...in a state of constant discomfort, and not quite from her bonds, but her body was now ripping in constant waves of purple fire which she was trying desperate to repress "It's...getting painful to hold back now. I don't know...how much longer I can...last"

"About...another two hours and that's all" said Azna-leb who arrogantly came into the room "IT seems...your time in captivity hasn't been good for you"

"You want to...try this treatment? It's almost like...a prison in here"

"I can tell your struggling...the proof is in your face" he smirked evilly "But fear not your pain will soon be over"

Azna-Leb held C-Sha's face "The CPU Blanc...has agreed to take your place, meaning she is to be executed so you live"

"Dammit Blanny...you should've left me" said C-Sha gritting her teeth

"Fear not...for once she's gone, you'll be joining her. You know too much and I can't afford you ruining this town's perfect vision. Of course...you could let your power loose and stop me only" he then added menacingly "with the amount of power stored up, you'd only raze this town to the ground"

"You won't get away with this"

"I already have" with that C-Sha was left who just gritted

"Dammit Blanny...Dammit"

On the surface Blanc, having given her answer, was ready "Blanc, Blanc please, please you can't" said a teary Rom

"Blanc this is not cool! We need another plan" said Ram teary eyed too

"Sorry you two, but I don't have a choice" said Blanc sadly "If I don't...then C-Sha will...be made her game over"

"And what about you, you Big dummy!" Ram then ran out past Terra who stood there at the doorway

"Ram wait!"

"I'd...leave her be" said Terra with arms folded "Neither one...is going to take this as easily as you hope" Terra looked away "And they aren't the only one" 

Blanc wiped away Rom's tears "Rom...I'm trusting you look after your sister okay? And...I'm going to be leaving Terra in charge okay?"

"Yes, Yes Blanc" said Rom covering her eyes as Blanc rubbed her head

"Now, now...he's going to need help, and I'll know you'll do great. I leave Lowee in your hands" Rom nodded and walked slowly out of the room, Terra tapping her shoulder twice as he was left with Blanc