Chapter 1: Hope From Zero

The sun shines and peace rings out on this world Gamindustry...a world of peace, that's seen its fair share of strife. With any actual peace, evil and darkness threaten to stop it...but thankfully the CPU's are there to protect it. This world is governed by four nations, each one cared for by its resident CPU. A CPU is a girl endowed with special power, given to her by the people. There's Purple Heart for Planeptune, Black Heart for Lastation, White Heart for Lowee and Green Heart for Leanbox.

These four girls, friends and rivals, all compete for friendly supremacy. More particularly the popularity of the people. This can be done through quests, beating up monsters...or appeasing their people through games and console releases. Why they do this you ask...for an energy source called Shares. Shares are the faith of the people, granting a CPU her strength. Of course it only helps them to a point...to which to then its bragging rights.

Their most recent battle came in the form Arfoire, the deity of sin, and the CPU of the ancient land of Tari. Together with their friends, four of which their sisters the CPU candidates, they fought together to quell the evil. Not forgetting of course the human who came to help them...a young boy Terra.

Once an Amnesiac Vagabond warrior, he soon found the CPU's and his now many friends. He gained much power, solid friendships and the respect of the people. He still does roam...but only to shift between nations. He stays at the town of each CPU for a time, before moving on to the next one. Today you catch him moving to Planeptune, on a simple dirt road, unaware of what he's about to be involved in.

Terra is a young man, looking to be about sixteen years of age. He is of average figure with slightly spiky black hair wearing a long-sleeved GI (a type of outfit martial artists used) over a grey undershirt. The torso of the GI was a Cyan colour with the pants part a dark green. It was tied at the waist with a white sash like belt. His trainers were the same although now green and upon his back was light-Green X. On his back he wears a backpack and has a sword, with a black handle, attached to his side.

Terra goes over a hill, to see the familiar white town to the distance "Planeptune...it's been a while since I've seen it last. Well it looks good from here...meaning Neptune hasn't run it into the ground yet. I would fly over there...but knowing my luck...Neptune is lounging around somewhere. And...onwards we go"

Planeptune, the town Terra headed towards, was a town of white and arguably the most advanced of all four nations. Planeptune was a bright metropolis like city, mostly white with stripes of lilac or patches upon it. The buildings were all tall, looking to reach far above one's head. Among the buildings were Several Skyscrapers, at least twice the height of its neighbours but all had the same smooth, futuristic look to them.

Terra went upon the outskirts, going through a rather beautiful look park. He walked between two lines of Sakura blossom trees, their petals being pulled by the breeze and raining on the ground. Terra took a deep inhale "Get a feel of that air...it's good to be back"

"Ummm...ahhh...ummm" he the groaning sounds of a familiar sound "Ahhh...that was a good snooze"

"Believe me if I'm wrong...but that was the familiar sound, of the a lazy girl walking up from a nap when she should be working" turning to the sound he found the source "and what do you know...I'm right. You'd think with current affair's she'd actually do some work. But with Neptune...that'd might be wishful thinking"

Neptune is the CPU of Planeptune, known to her people as Purple Heart. Neptune is a petite girl, about chest high to Terra, with fair skin, a flat body with light purple and somewhat messy hair with thick messy bangs framing her face and the same colour eyes (if a darker shade). Neptune was wearing big white hoodie-like dress with purple striped cuffs, lining, and a purple hood.