Intermission 3

Terra woke up in his room...which as he turned was notably had one extra resident. It was Laura who was in her suit and on his sofa under a duvet and on a pillow. Terra was also in his suit, of black and light blue...the night before fresh in his mind. The two were training together With Emily but as they venture on a vicious lightning storm struck the area and had actually pierced the building.

Terra opened his curtain of his window and saw pot-holes and ruined buildings "It seems...we made it in one piece, jeez what a storm. I've never seen ought like it" he heard whimpers from Emily and some panting breaths and went over to her and felt her head "A bit warm...but we were soaked and so tired we just collapsed without even drying properly" it was then his phone, his room phone rang and he answered "Hello...oh Laura hi, you made it back as well" 

Terra listened to her talk "Yeah we're fine...Emily had to spend the night at mine, but the weather and exhaustion made us pretty much conk out in seconds" as he listened he was told something unsettling "the TV...oh alright" he took the phone, which was a small handheld, and turned on the TV

"Attention all citizens of Tari...this is an emergency broadcast" said a male announcer "For everyone living at Quadrant C4 district you are to evacuate your homes now"

"Wait...evacuate?" Terra said looking on "Yeah I'm seeing this. B4 is the NE area of the city but why are...AH!" 

The TV screen show a sky-view of a good chunk of land...crumbling away from devastating damage. Giant craters, cracks and much more spread through the area, people scrambling as it slowly crumbled and fell...to the world far below "The lightning storm  that ravaged the land...has caused such untold damage that the very land destabilized. As we speak tens to hundreds of people are in danger of losing their lives" continued the panicked announcer "And I have reports similar damage is to the other districts. For those who live in Sectors B2 and B3 this does not apply to you"

"Well...I live in B2 so I'm fine but...can a lightning storm cause that?"

"But that's not all" continued the announcer "We have confirmation that the lightning storm was caused by our resident Ruler the CPU of Tari" 

Terra gasped as a recorded video game up, of a woman from behind...her long blue hair noticeable...as well as the insanity in her voice "So my little...peons did you enjoy the show? It was the most marvellous thing you've seen isn't it? Heheheheh" she turned round showing the world her image. The woman was tall and busty with a sort of body suit that looked akin to tight clothing.

She had skin tight black leggings going into black shoes with blue heels, though it left her thighs exposed. She had a suit type that covered her abdomen, back, shoulders and arms. Her large bust area was covered by a black strap like piece from the bottom corner that went to the centre and a little over. The side and sleeves were black, the abdominal area white with a sleek light blue strip between them. On her wrists were almost white gloves or sleeve type pieces. She had white neck piece around her neck, a blue gem at the front with two black metal pieces in her blue area as it corners.

The hair on her head was tidy with a fringe, with two neat bangs that framed her face and went over the side of her bosom. The rest trailed down her back but did split at below her shoulders to spread to both sides. Her hair was dark blue on the top and lighter blue to the tips.

Hyperdimension Neptunia's Second LCजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें