♥leaving♥

Y/N's P.O.V

Jaehyun, Jeno and Haechan step out of the room and leaves Taeyong and me by ourselves, I avoid eye contact with him everything feels awkward between us.  He takes my hair out of my face looking deep into my eyes, he hugs me tightly "y/n I'm sorry this happened, it's all my fault" he says taking the blame. No Taeyong this is all my fault I should have never gone with them all because I wanted to be petty.

I nod and look at him "It's fine I know how to defend myself" he shakes his head "I'm sorry for telling you to never see us again" my smile fades. He places his hands on my face "Please don't do anything reckless anymore, I can't stand the thought of losing you" I force myself to smile, I want to forgive him but I don't want to be hurt. 

I sigh "why you don't need me anymore" he looks at me with sincere hurt eyes "I do need you, over these past two months I've been a mess thinking of you" he stops and our foreheads join together, "I think I like you" I smile a bit and kiss his cheek "me too Taeyong" I stop and frown "our lives are too different, we aren't a match" he frowns but deep down I know he understands what I'm saying. He feels the same thing.

He stands up and opens the door after our conversation "Jeno has been worried sick so go see him" I nod and walk out of the room to see Jeno. "He shouldn't be worried, we saw each other at school," I say. 

Jaehyun walks up next to me, "you shouldn't be walking" I smile and look at my knees "it's just a scratch, I'm fine don't worry about me" he's skeptical but accepts it. Jiyeon-ah be careful

Jeno is sitting with Jaemin doing their homework, once he sees me he walks and gives me a tight hug "noona are you ok?" he asks, I smile and nod. "I'm ok you guys came just in time"  Johnny joins in on our conversation along with Kun, "we had no choice you are one of us right?" I nod smiling at both of them. 

Jaemin smiles and looks at my face, "noona you have a small cut" When I broke through the window. "There's a lot of small cuts on your face are you ok?" Jeno looks at my faceTaeyong walks up to us and holds my face "did they do this" he says getting angry, I shake my head. 

"I broke through a window and jumped off a roof to escape" all of the yell in excitement except for Taeyong and Jaehyun. Taeyong walks up to me "Why did you break through?" all of them nod in curiosity and gather around us. 

"All of the members stepped out of the room leaving me alone with S.coups, and I knew that if I tried to leave through the doors the rest of them were going to get me so the only choice was to jump out of the window" I stop to make sure they are listening to me. 

"Once he was close to me I ran towards the window and broke through" everyone nods as Renjun puts band-aids on my cuts. "Since we on the second floor I was in the roof but there was no way in getting down if I didn't jump so I didn't really think that through" Ten nods listening attentively "How did you get down without breaking something" 

"I got to where their cars were parked and jumped on them," Yuta chuckles "Wow you really are a brave girl, Taeyong you picked a right one," I smile at him as Taeyong looks away feeling flustered. 

Chenle stands up to ask "but noona how did you get past security and the gate they have guards all over the place," before I can answer, Jungwoo interrupts "maybe they weren't there."

Taeyong holds my hand "tell us, we want to know just in case one of us need to someday break out of that prison," I nod and start telling them "I stole a gun from one of them kept it in my purse until it was time to use it, then we the time came I pointed it at the guy working the gate and force him to open the gate," all of them are stunned for a good few seconds. 

"Wahh Noona you are so cool" Renjun breaks the silence hugging me tightly, Taeyong lightly smiles at the sight. But I know he wanted to break the hug.

After a few hours at being at their house catching up on everything, I get up to leave, Jaehyun and Taeyong both stand up "I'll take you home" Jaehyun says Yoon-oh let's go home it's getting late. I lightly nod feeling confused to as why that person named Yoon-oh is in my memories as he goes to get his keys. Taeyong stops Jaehyun "I'll take her home, you have to do the tune-up with Taeil and Hendery today" Jaehyun frowns but nods and hands the keys to Taeyong. 

He looks over at me "Take care y/n" I nod and wave goodbye to him Jiyeon-ah let's buy some ice cream for eomma. Taeyong snaps me out of my thoughts by holding my hand and leading me to Jaehyun's car. 

We drive in silence without saying a word until he stops the car near my street, he looks at me "y/n just know I didn't mean to hurt you" he says while holding my hand smiling like a boy who is in love. I nod as smile at him getting out of the car.  After all these months I'm still crazy for you.

"Taeyong it's going to take more for me to forgive you," I say wanting to tease him I start walking to my house. He smiles "y/n everything we had was real I never faked any of those feelings for you," he finishes saying and waves driving off well he seems happier now. 

Once I get home my parents are looking at me with worried expressions. Eomma walks up to me and hugs me tightly "Did they do anything to you? did they hurt you?" she asks stroking my hair. Is she talking about SVT?

Appa stands up and hugs both of us "y/n what happened? you need to tell us everything so we can talk about it" I shut my eyes thinking of something to tell them. "Tell us what they want from us," Eomma asks. 

What am I supposed to tell them, when I don't even know if they are talking about Seventeen or NCT.  Eomma smiles weakly at me "Answer me y/n this is for your own good" she was now getting mad and I know well that I can't get her mad. 

"They wanted me to leak information on you guys and what you were up to," I tell them blinking back tears so they can believe it, Appa looks over at eomma in shock trying to process what I had just told them. "How did you escape the house, there's tons of security there," Appa asks me. 

Of course I can't tell them about NCT. "Well, I jumped off a roof and ran down the road until I was safe," I say, Eomma looks at my knees and starts tending them but she soon realizes they are already bandaged up. "Honey where did you get these?" she asks. 

"Well once I was safe I stopped by the convenience store to get these with the few money I had left from meeting Irene," I tell eomma as she is putting some more ointment on them.  

Appa hasn't said anything he just looks very mad. He stands up and comes up to us. "Y/N do you remember their address?" he asks. I shake my head "I didn't pay attention to it" Eomma slaps appa "why would you ask that when she is running for dear life I'm honestly glad she is safe we can deal with Seventeen later" she tells appa. 

Once we are finished I run-up to my room and start doing my homework and studying for midterms that are coming up pretty soon. Then graduation is coming up soon as well so I have to go and shop for it. 

I'm just glad they weren't asking about NCT, I knew the address of the house but I didn't tell them since that might cause more tensions between SVT and NCT and they may get suspicious.

Eomma and Appa walk-in concerned with a piece of paper "y/n we are sending you to school in America we can't risk it anymore"

-

-

-