♥accident?♥

Y/N's P.O.V

"y/n," I turn to look at Taeyong who is holding my hand tightly, "y/n, when you left all I did was think about you" he says smiling. 

I smile and peck his lips "i'm here now so let's pack up my stuff we can see each other everyday from now on" I say pulling away to get my stuff that I will take. Jaehyun is letting me move in with the boys and they have an extra bedroom that they don't use. Funny how they don't use it even though 22 people live in the same house.

Taeyong picks my photo album and starts looking through it, most of the pictures were of me and Irene just being ourselves some of them are of Suho as well, we did everything together. I hope Suho, Irene and me can catch up since I have so many things I've been dying to tell them.

 I sit down next to him looking at the pictures"I'm going to add more in later on, I took so many in New York" I say putting in a picture of the two of us holding hands and one of Lia, Sasha and I. 

"When did they take this?" he asks looking at the picture of both of us, I smile to myself holding the picture "before I left Lucas took this picture and a week after it appeared in the mail box" he nods as he puts the album in the box. 

After we are all done, we put all the boxes in his car, we bid goodbye to my parents and drive off to my new home. We open the door carrying boxes and the members all get up to help, Mark takes my box with his fingers brushing over mine "here i'll help" he says taking the box from my hands. "I'm happy you are going to live with us now," Yangyang says carrying a box upstairs.

As everyone helps we finish in less than an hour now I just need to decorate my new room. I take the last box up, as I open the door Taeyong is waiting laying down on my bed resting. 

I smile at him putting down the box then heading to lay down next to him, he smiles and caresses my face "you know babe I gave up my bed for you" he says with a grin on his face. 

I cover my mouth in shock "Oh no I can't take your bed, you need it for your room" I say as he places a kiss on my lips. He smiles softly "I can sleep with Jaehyun or..." he trails off I frown at him while thinking of something. Jaehyun said there were extra rooms meaning that the extra room was Taeyong's since he doesn't have a roommate.

"Babe why don't you sleep with me?" I cutely ask him, he chuckles and flicks my forehead, "that was the plan to begin with it was my room" he says laying back down taking me with him. 

After a while of cuddling, kissing and watching movies, someone knocks on the door. "Boss they are here it's urgent" I hear Jungwoo say as Taeyong gets up to fix his hair and clothes. 

I hold his hand tightly "who is here?" he doesn't say anything but smiles "stay here and don't leave" he says while leaving the room. 

Something tells me that they would be doing something really dangerous tonight, I can't just sit here and wait for something to happen. 

I open the door there's no one in the hallway so I make my way down to the staircase so I can get a glimpse of what is going on. Once I head down there's arguments all around the place. I sit down in the staircase to see everything, I gasp when I get a glimpse of who was with them. Seventeen. 

After four years they finally make an appearance but for what reason? There were times in New York that I felt that someone was watching me but I never thought they would go this far. 

"Look we know she is here, and we need her Vernon and Joshua have been spying on her for the past four years so we know" one of the members tells Jisung and Mark as they stay silent. One of them looks familiar so that must be Vernon and Mingyu. I look over at Taeyong who is trying to reason with them.  Vernon sighs out of frustration and looks up the staircase locks eyes with me. 

He bolts up the stairs, I get up to try to run but catches up and  pins me against the wall covering my mouth. He takes out a gun puts it near my head, "ok y/n, you be quiet or i'll shoot and kill you" he says dragging me to a window. I could hear Jeno and Renjun making their ways upstairs since they probably heard  and saw him running up, they were the closest to the staircase. 

Vernon, sighs "gosh they never stop getting in the way," he says picking me up as we go down the window. I struggle to set my mouth free "You will pay for this now let me go" i say struggling to get out. I feel a sharp pain on my cheek "I told you to be quiet." he says, he lost focus so he  tripped over a wire on the roof loosing his grip on me.

I roll over the roof there was nothing to grab on to, I fall to the ground head first. There's blood dripping down as I start to loose consciousness of my surroundings I hear the gun go off as everything goes black.  The last thing I see is Vernon laying down next to me smiling to himself.

Taeyong's P.O.V

There's a loud stud from the window followed by a gun going off, Rejun and Jeno coming downstairs with a terrified look. I walk over to them "N-noona she fell from the roof it's Vernon" he says. 

I bolt outside, please tell me it's not true. I find Vernon on the ground as he gets up to go back with them. I grab his shoulder "if anything happened to her you're dead" he smirks and pats my back as he leaves with the boys "you should of handed her to us," he says. 

As I turn the corner, I see her there laying unconscious with blood coming from her head. I run to her "MARK CALL THE AMBULANCE HURRY" I yell picking up y/n. Mark nods.

I take her inside, all the members gasp and panic. Jaehyun walks over to me with a terrified look "what happened" he says almost yelling. Before I respond y/n opens her eyes, "y/n stay awake help would be here soon" I whisper softly as the members go and get something to cover her head to try and stop the bleeding.  

She smiles softy before her hand falls down, she passed out again. Taeil moves all of them away "she is loosing too much blood she can die or go into a coma" he says I rush forward and hug her tightly all her blood is getting on me but that's not important right now. 

Mark storms in and grabs the car keys "we need to take her ourselves the ambulance won't get here on time" he yells smashing his phone against the wall. Lucas nods and grabs my coat "go NOW!" Mark, Jaehyun and I get to the car with me holding her. 

With Mark driving and Jaehyun in the passenger seat we head off to the hospital, y/n pulls my shirt tightly as she silently cries. "T-taeyong i'm sorry it's all my fault" she softly says before passing out. 

Y/N stay with me I still need you.  

-

-

-

Hope you enjoyed reading this chapter