Bonus:

A month or so had passed since Taeyong and I got reunited, all the NCT members were back and happier than ever. Taeyong had also recruited two new members, although they were quite young he saw something in them just like what he saw when he formed NCT. 

Naeun on the other hand grew closer to the boys, the first few days she was shy and didn't want to open up to them but now she is always up to no good with the younger members, Jaemin and Mark being her favorites. 

Taeyong often became jealous due to the fact that his own daughter often times didn't pay any attention to him. And today was one of those days. 

Y/N's POV 

I watched Naeun and Jaehyun walk towards me, they had gone to visit her grandparents, "Mommy! look what I got!" she skips over to me holding a beautiful red rose. I kissed her cheeks "my that's so pretty darling," she smiles big at me giving me rose. 

She then proceeeds to walk towards the other door, "Naeun where are you going," Yuta who was also outside tending the garden asks her. 

"Jisung and Sungchan said we were going to play," she sternly says closing the door behind her. Jaehyun couldn't help but laugh, "I thought she forgot no wonder she was in such hurry to get home," he says sighing. 

I giggled, she sure loved the younger members the most. Since they didn't steal cars and stuff anymore most of the members had day jobs or even night ones. 

"Y/N, we are going to start making dinner soon wanna come and help?" Lucas walks outside looking at me. I nodded and got up from my chair to go and help out. Inside Naeun was playing with Jisung and jaemin they both had flower and princess crowns on their heads. 

"You know Taeyong gets jealous right?" Mark says sitting down on the counter table looking at the kids play. It was no surprise that Taeyong got jealous that she played with them rather than playing with him. 

"I mean it's your fault you became her favorite," Mark scoffs. "nah i mean you do got a point," he says. As dinner was getting ready Taeyong had finally come home, Naeun bolted up and ran to him engulfing him a tight hug. 

"Welcome home! we missed you," she happily sings kissing his cheeks. Taeyong had a warm smile on his face as he hugged Naeun. "Yo Naeun, come let's play," Johnny calls her as a way to make fun of Taeyong. 

Taeyong tried his best to keeping holding Naeun, but her being an active kid wiggled her way out of his arms and ran over to Johnny and Ten who were trying on their crowns. 

A sulky Taeyong made his way over to me putting his head on the crook of my neck, "welcome home," I say trying not to giggle after having seen what happened. He kisses my lips over and over again, he knew that was what got Naeun's attention. 

But she never looked back, "You know how about we make another baby" he suddenly says loud enough for everyone to hear. I felt my cheeks become hot as everyone stares at us. We see Naeun make her over to over to us. 

"How about it Naeun that way the baby will like me more," Taeyong says hugging me tight. "No," she sternly says. Taeyong was taken aback by her answer as he knelt down to pick her up. "Daddy will only love me," she says hugging him. 

Taeyong chuckles kissing her cheek, "We can have a baby later then," he tells her. 

"So um when can we eat?" Shotaro and Yuta poke their heads in the kitchen. 

Although Naeun didn't pay attention to him at times. He was still her favorite. 

-

-

Wow sorry you all had to wait so long for the bonus

Thanks for reading.