♥kidnapped♥

Taeyong's P.O.V

I pull up back at our house and slam the door, all the members get up to greet their leader me. Their smiles turn into frowns when they don't see me with y/n especially the younger ones. Jaehyun sighs and walks up to me "You know we might need her later on" All of them nod in agreement. Don't you think I need her the most Jaehyun?

"Look I did what was best for us as a team" They sigh but understand they have to. She is the daughter of a cop but not just some normal cop. They specialize in cases like ours and if y/n is not careful she can lead them to us. 

All of the members seem okay with it, except for two of them Jaehyun and Jeno and me. 

I feel like I made a mistake leaving her like that but it's best for us and especially for her. Over these past few months, she has lit a light inside my cold and dark heart. But we are from different worlds she needs to be safe no matter what. I fell in love with her but she needs someone who will protect her better than I will.

Seventeen. They know who she is all because of me. I was too careless and left an opening for them to come and destroy us. 

Please, y/n I'm sorry I've hurt your precious beautiful heart. 

2 months later

Y/N's P.O.V

I wake up early to go meet Irene so we can go shopping and for me to meet her new members of her new soon to be group. It's been so long since we caught up and after everything that happened in the last few months, I really need her warm hugs. 

Deciding to forget about NCT is the best choice I went with, I won't be in danger and neither would they. My parents would never know that I hung out with them. I can tell them where their location is but they would wonder how I know this. I live a stress-free life, it was their fault not mine. 

I look into my closet and put on my grey sweater along with my pink dress overall. (look above).  Irene wanted me to dress matching to her so she will be wearing the same thing as me. I headed out to go and meet Irene and her new bandmates, eomma stopped me to give me a hug "have fun" I smile and nod as I wait for the bus that would take me to SM. 

A car pulls up in front of me, Jung Jaehyun. I freeze and turn the other way and wait for the bus to come. He gets out of the car and embraces me in a hug "y/n I miss you so much" Yoon-oh let's be best friends forever I blink twice and the memory disappears, what was that? I decide to hug Jaehyun back after he wasn't the one to blame for what happened. 

"Jaehyun it's best for the both of us" he pulls away smiling "yeah but we can still hang out" Yoon-oh let's play outside come there it is again, but I don't remember knowing someone named Yoon-oh. 

I shake my head "all of you were in on it so no thank you" he frowns catching up to me. "Look I'm sorry about what Taeyong did but please I don't want to lose you" Jiyeon-ah who is Jiyeon? I  smile and push him away. 

"The bus is coming so I need to go," I say walking to the bus. He seems hurt bur like his leader said I can't show my face around so he has no choice but to listen to him. He knew Taeyong was doing this yet he never told me or did anything about it. 

I walk to the SM building and wait for Irene to come and meet me, Suho walks out with his new members, he smiles and comes for a hug "y/n what are you doing" I smile and pull away from the hug "I came to visit Irene" his smile fades. 

"Don't worry I came for you too" his face lights up until someone pulls him in a headlock as he extends his arm for me to shake. "My name is Chanyeol" I smile and nod shaking his head. Glad he has nice and friendly members. 

"So you know him?" one of them asks I nod with a smile on my face he is my best friend right. "How was your debut?" I ask he smiles "pretty good we are growing as a team together and learning together" I nod as they start leaving for their daily schedule.  

Suho turns around "See you later ok?" I smile and wave at them as they drive off. 

Irene walks out with four other girls behind her. I run to hug her she hugs me tightly "Unnie I missed you so much" she smiles "I missed you too and I want you to meet my members" she turns me to face the girls.

"Y/N this is red velvet" I smile and greet them "Wendy, Seulgi, Yeri and Joy" she says pointing at each of them. Yeri walks up and smiles, "we are close in age right? let's get along well" she shyly says as we lock arms with Irene. 

We walk down the street together to shop and get some ice cream but to mainly catch up on how things have been. "When do you debut" Irene frowns but puts a smile on her face "EXO just debut so probably in two years" I nod in disappointment I wanted to see her on stage singing. She has to wait so long for her to shine on stage. 

Yeri tugs on Irene's hand "unnie here we are" all of us smile and enter the ice cream shop. Joy goes to order for all of us while we go and find a seat. We already look so close even though we barely met. I'm more close to Joy and Yeri since we are close in age. 

"So what about your boyfriend?" Irene asks making the rest of the girl burst out in curiosity giggling and smiling. "We don't talk anymore he moved on and so did I" Irene frowns and mouths a sorry, "He played with my feelings" Irene hugs me tightly while feeding me ice cream. Gosh, I missed this, and now I have new friends so make new happy memories together.

"You don't need boy" Wendy says cheering me up. 

After a few hours of hanging together, I bid them goodbye since they have to go and train to someday debut as a kpop idol. I already miss them. 

As I walk down the street, someone walks in front of me and holds my hand tightly, I fight back with my self-defense and pin him to the wall. 

"You have three seconds to speak or I'm turning you in" he smirks "you know me?" I smirk back at him "SVT?" his smirk fades as he looks down. Guess I'm right, what does this bastard want. 

"I came to talk" he smirks as he pins me against the wall. Damn it I lost focus, he breaths down my neck and he places a small kiss on it. "I came to talk" I put my hands in a fist "talk" he smirks placing his hands on my hips. This guy really I can't believe Seventeen let people like him into their gang.

I shouldn't have left Irene, she told me to wait for her but I insisted. 

"Names The8 and I want to know about NCT and what you have to do with, them," he says as he gets closer to me, "I don't know them" he smirks and slaps my face "Stop lying I know everything y/n" He raises his hand I brace myself to get hit but the impact never reaches me. I look over and see that he is holding back his arm. 

He pulls me away from The8, and places me behind, The8 looks intimidated for a slight second and smiles to himself looking back at me "y/n I don't see why you still need his protection when he left you after he used you to get a car" He's right I don't need to rely on him. 

I step forward in defeat. "Ok, I'll go with you and do what you want fair as long as you don't hurt my parents?" The8 nods at me and smirks at Jaehyun as I leave with him. 

Jaehyun I'm sorry but I need to fight my own battles. Taeyong said it and you agreed to it, we no longer have any relation to each other. 

-

-

- 

btw the italics are y/n's lost memories, you'll see why in a few chapters. 

Who's your NCT bias?  Mine is Taeyong, Jaehyun, and Yuta 

Who's your Seventeen bias? Mine is Mingyu and Jeonghan