♥secret revealed♥

Y/N's P.O.V

I wake up next to Taeyong embracing my body tightly, he never let go during the night he looks so peaceful sleeping, my phone rings making all the boys wake up. I mouth a sorry to them as I pick up my phone. 

"Hello?" I say in my morning voice "Oh honey did I wake you I'm sorry," mom asked. "No eomma I was already awake" she giggles "Well we are coming to pick you up in like an hour I have your suitcase and everything you need with me" my eyes widen as I start getting up. 

I trip over Yuta and land on top of him, "y/n are you ok" she says, Yuta is about to giggle I cover his mouth. 

"Yeah, I just tripped over Irene," I say. Taeyong picks me up from him as all the boys start getting up except for the younger ones who are still fast asleep "Well see you in an hour" I say to the phone. "Wait y/n you didn't take any clothes," she says. "I will borrow some from Irene and return them to her later," I say to the phone. 

Once she hangs up I start freaking out, Taeyong back hugs me "y/n calm down we will help you" he says.  Mark walks out of his room sees the mess and starts laughing, "yah that's rude" Lucas says as he starts helping with the cleanup.

Jaehyun walks in with a fresh pair of clothes for me "I went out and got these" he says, I smile and hug him "you're a lifesaver"  I say heading to his room so I can change.  Yoon-oh please don't cry. I look at myself in the mirror, who is that and why is he crying.

Once I step out Jaehyun is waiting for me, he hugs me "y/n I will miss you" he says pulling away from me. Jiyeon....lives on in our hearts... I look up at Jaehyun and smile, "Jae take care" I tell him as he nods.

Taeyong walks up and smiles taking my hand "I'll take you to Irene's" I stop "Irene doesn't know" he blankly stares at me trying to come up with a solution. 

I get my phone to call mom "Hey mom pick me up in the park" I say "Oh why?" she says sounding concerned. "Irene and I went for a walk but she had to leave early," I say as Taeyong chuckles at my lying. "Oh well that's ok we will head out now so be ready," she says hanging up. 

Jaehyun stuffs toast in my mouth "eat you'll get hungry" Jiyeon eat or eomma would get mad he says leaving Taeyong and I by ourselves, he takes my hand and places a ring with his initials LTY, I smile as he places it on my index finger. 

"To remember me and for you to know how much I like you" he says turning bright red. I smile and pull him down to kiss him, he is shocked but eventually kisses me back with passion. Though we never asked to date each other we knew the answer. 

I say goodbye to the dreamies who are all sad and about to burst into tears. "Thank you for everything, and I'm sorry for the trouble I caused," I say blinking back tears as I watch all of NCT watching me leave. Ten smiles, "take care I can't wait to see how beautiful you become," he says. we've only known each other for about 8 months but I feel like they are family to me.

Jaehyun and Taeyong were going to take me to the park so I can meet my parents. 

Once we arrive Jaehyun embraces me in a tight hug Yoon-oh I counted 6 red cars.... "Take care" he says handing me to Taeyong, he smiles even though I know he's sad and hugs me "I'll take care of the dreamies so don't worry too much about them" he says wiping away my tears. 

I hug Taeyong and Jaehyun tightly, those two have always been by my side ever since I've met them. I pull away and wipe my tears "Well go now before eomma and appa see you" I tell them as they walk back to the car. 

Once they leave I sit down near a tree and cry my heart out looking at the ring he gave me. Eomma walks up to me and hugs me tightly "it must be hard y/n but you'll get over it soon" she says and appa picks me up to take me to the car. 

Until next time NCT. 

I dial Irene's number, no pick up I should at least leave her a voicemail, "Irene, it's y/n I wanted to call to tell you that I left for New York already and I wanted to thank you for being my best friend and for sticking with me, I'll be watching you so please take care" I turn off my phone crying all the way to the airport.

Jaehyun's P.O.V

Once we sit in the car I look over at Taeyong who was watching y/n who was waiting for her parents to come and get her he looks really sad about Y/N leaving. He sits up and glares at me "Every time y/n is with you she gets lost in thought why?" he asks. 

It's about time he asked me I've noticed it too, "You know Taeyong I've been doing some digging," I say, he sits up "on y/n?" he says as my face falls. "Yeah, and I found something shocking," I say making him drive away to the house. I'm pretty sure that's the reason she's been spacing out around me.

Once we are there Taeyong calls the members to get together except for Haechan and Mark who are on a job. 

"Jae here has something to say" he tells the boys. 

Everyone's attention gets on me as I begin to talk, "Y/N's parents are not her parents" I say making Jeno and Renjun choke on their water. 

"Her real name is Jung Jiyeon" I stop for a while, Taeyong stands next to me "Your sister that everyone said she died" I nod as I sit down with my thoughts. "No wonder you guys kinda look alike" Taeil adds in.

Yuta pats my back "does she know?" he asks as I shake my head "I think she is starting to remember something but I don't think she knows that she is Jiyeon". 

Chenle and Jisung sit next to me "what happend?" they ask.

10 years ago, (Jaehyun is 8 and y/n is 6)

"Appa hurry we are going to be late" Jiyeon (y/n) tells Appa as we start getting into the car, Today we were going to go and see Grandma since it's been a long time since she came to see us. 

Eomma comes in and gives us a hug "okay then come get in and buckle up your seat belts." Jiyeon looks over at me with her smile of curiosity and happiness "Oppa~ can we count the red cars" she says. 

I nod at her as we begin to count all the red cars that are on the road it's a game we always play so she won't get bored. After a few hours on the road, we start hearing police sirens rush past us. A red car comes crashing into our causing our car to flip over. 

After a while, I regain my consciousness eomma hugs me tightly "Oh god YoonOh you are awake." I open my eyes and everything is covered in smoke and there are police everywhere. "Eomma where's Jiyeon-ah" her smile fades and she takes me to the ambulance to get checked. 

"She is in the ambulance sleeping," she says wiping her tears she was lying. Appa walks up with tears in his eyes. He hugs eomma "They can't find her they looked everywhere" Eomma breaks down into tears repeating my baby she is gone. 

"Eomma....Jiyeon-ah she's gone?" I say making Eomma turn to look at me "No honey she is with us still" she says touching my bruised up chest. "In here" she says hugging me while crying. My sister, she is gone.

Two police officers come up to us, with tears in their eyes, "Mr and Mrs. Jung we are so sorry" The female cops says holding my eomma's hand.  

Jiyeon-ah she left me, the last thing I remember is her smile looking at me with her bright eyes counting the red cars. 

Jung Jiyeon, I now remember that beautiful smile of yours. 

-

-

-