♥going home♥

Y/N's P.O.V

The sun hits my face as I force myself to wake up, I look up from my bed and see Taeyong and Jaehyun peacefully sleeping in the couch. Oh right hospital. It's been almost a week since I arrived to the hospital.

As I lay back down Taeyong opens his eyes and smiles getting up from the couch. He ruffles my hair kissing my cheek "You feeling alright?" he asks with concern. 

I slightly nod, "i just have a headache but everything is all good" I tell him as he holds my hand tightly. He looks very tired he probably hasn't slept at all. "I'm just glad you didn't forget me," he softly says kissing my forehead. "how will I ever forget you," I say smiling.

As the morning passes by the members come in slowly to visit and check up on me, so I haven't been able to take a nap and my headache has been getting worse but I can't make Taeyong worry over me anymore. 

Jisung walks in and puts a bowl of korean fried chicken on my bed "noona eat this it will make you feel better," he smiles and hands me a chicken leg. I smile and nod taking it from him. It's been so long since I had fried chicken with beer but we don't have any beer so I guess chickene will do. I look over at Jungwoo the member who drinks the most out of all of them. 

"Jungwoo-ah can you bring me a beer" i say pouting he smiles and fist bumps me nodding. As he starts walking out of the room, Taeyong stops him, I frown at them "She is in the hospital so don't bring any" he says loudly enough for me to hear them. He walks over to me and glares, "y/n take care of yourself I don't want you end up in the hospital again," he says taking the chicken eating the rest of it. I pout "Wah Tae I wasn't done" I cutely say. He freezes and smiles turning around to place a soft kiss on my lips. "I'll take you out when you get all better."

"Taeyong, when can we go home I'm sick of eating hospital food" I wine to Taeyong, we've already been at this hospital for at least a week now. He walks over and smiles, "Soon the doctors just need to make sure you are healthy and see if your head is okay" he says reassuring me. 

After all this trouble i'm sure things with SVT are about to get worse than they already did. Since we found out that two of the members have been watching me since I lived in New York. There's a light knock on the door, Taeyong stands up to open it. 

My eyes meet with Irene's as we both start crying, she hugs me tightly "Y/N are you okay? Sorry I couldn't come earlier," she says running her hands down my face checking to see if I had any cuts. 

I smile at her and nod "I'm fine Irene, I missed you so much," I say tearing up, she smiles and hugs me tightly. "Me too but now we are together again, we can go out and do fun things," she says still hugging me. Irene, even though we almost lost touch you still came for me. 

When she pulls away she looks over at Taeyong slightly glaring and smiling "You better take care of her since I can't," she tells him looking at me with a wide smile. 

Taeyong salutes to her giggling "Yes Ma'am" we both giggle as she pulls out a gift, "it's from Suho he can't come but I made sure you got this" she hands me a small box. "Is suho doing alright?" I ask her. She nods, "well yeah he's fine, he just wished you stuck around when he most needed us," she softly says. Two years after I left three of Suho's members left the group and I wasn't there to comfort him. "hey, don't feel bad, he had the rest of EXO to help him," Irene says trying to make me feel better. "Irene i'm sorry," I suddenly say, she smiles nodding "hey debuting can be hard but I know you were cheering me on," she says giving me another hug. When Irene debuted with Red Velvet they were called SM's failure and I wasn't there to support her. But now she is one of the top idols in Korea. 

After our heartfelt conversation she stands up and walks to the door "y/n I need to go now call me. take care. call me for anything you need," she says hugging me as she leaves. 

Taeyong takes the gift Suho sent, and places it next to the flowers Jeno brought earlier today. I smile at him as sleep finally takes over after a long day. 

Taeyong's P.O.V

I watch as y/n finally falls asleep after a long day of the boys coming in to visit her. I could tell she was tired but she didn't want to show it. At least she gets to go home tomorrow. That way she would get more rest at home than in the hospital. 

Thank god she didn't loose her memory after the fall like she did back when she was a little girl. I don't like the thought of her forgetting me. Now after this incident our relationship with seventeen has gotten a lot worse since we found out they were waiting for the day she came back to Korea. Mark and a few of the other guys are even considering going in and fighting them until the last one standing wins. 

Cars. That's what we are all about not some fighting that may put us in jail. 

Y/N is more important to me right now and the fact that Seventeen want her makes me want to protect her with all my power. 

We will discuss the problem with seventeen later with the rest of the us together. I walk over to the bed and move the blanket over y/n so she won't be cold. She is my everything. 

I walk over to the couch and drift off to sleep waiting for her to wake up. 

Y/N's P.O.V

There's voices coming from outside. I open my eyes to see Taeyong talking to the doctor they both look at me and smile. I smile back at Taeyong as the doctor finishes what he is saying, then walks off leaving us alone. 

"Babe we get to go home today," he says, I squeal in excitement and kiss his cheek. "about time I didn't like being here it's too stuffy and boring" I tell him as he nods starting to pack up all the things. 

He opens the door and lets me inside the car so we can drive back to the house, He drives slower than usual making sure nothing hits my head since the doctor told him that my head has gotten a little bit weaker since it wasn't the first time I've hit my head really hard. 

The door to the house opens as all the members run out and hug me tightly, Jeno pulls my hand and leads me inside. He shows me a cake "noona the dreamies and I made this for you" he says smiling proudly at himself. 

"I helped too," Mark says cutting the cake, Haechan scoffs "but hyung you aren't in dream anymore," he says as all the dreamies burst out laughing at Mark's reaction. Though these last few weeks have been stressful we still find a way to laugh and smile. 

I giggle as Mark hands me a slice of cake, Taeyong giggles at the sight and he gets a slice for himself sitting next to Jeno and across from me. 

Everyone goes quiet not wanting to bring up the Seventeen thing, until Kun breaks the silence "so what are we going to do about seventeen?" everyone nods and looks over at Taeyong to give the next command.

-

-

-

Sorry for the late update as well as I shitty chapter.