♥new allies♥

Y/N's P.O.V

Everyone goes quiet after Kun's question, No one says anything as Taeyong is deep in thought trying to think of something to do. There'a light knock on the door, Winwin gets up to open the door. Once he opens the door his face falls with shock. 

A group of boys step in with leather jackets with their group name on it BTS, everyone looks in shock but then welcome then inside. BTS i've heard of them, they are one of the most famous car racers in the nation.

"Monsta X has teamed up with Seventeen to get back at you guys," the tallest one says as everyone goes quiet not sure how to respond to the news. Taeyong nods "Okay then RM and I would go and talk things out," he says giving me a smile as he heads into the office to discuss things. 

Jeno sits next to me as the rest of the BTS members sit around us to catch up with NCT. "We've been great friends with them for a long time now," Jeno says handing me water and my pills for the headaches. 

One of the members walks up to us, "I haven't see you before" he asks as he smiles at Jeno. I smile at him and nod "my name is y/n" I simply state as the rest of them walk up to us. 

The boy smiles and nods "Suga" he says pointing at the rest of them "That's V, Jungkook, Jin, Jimin, Jhope" he points at each of them saying their names as they nod in agreement. 

"The one inside with Taeyong is our leader his name is RM" I smile and nod, Mark sits next to me "What do you think TY and RM would decide" he asks the group but no one responds. "Are you their sex toy or something," one of the boys interrupted. I coughed and tried to smile feeling uncomfortable, "No, I'm Taeyong's girlfriend," V the one that asked just nods not saying anything. "Don't listen to anything they say," Taeil says trying to ease up my nerves.

 Jimin steps in front of me "We'll get to that but why is y/n here it's a dangerous job for such a pretty girl" I sigh and stand up. 

"Well I studied Codes as well as engineering, so I can easily hack into things" I calmly say as a smirk appears on his face, Taeil told me not to let them get to me. Mark glares at him as he sits closer to me. Feeling uncomfortable I stand up "I'm gonna go and get some fresh air," I say heading outside. 

After awhile of sitting outside watching the sunset, I look over at the window, RM and Taeyong have finally walked out ready to face the boys. Winwin steps outside, "come you need to hear this," he says. I follow him inside to hear what they have to say.

"We will not engage in fighting or anything violent," RM states as everyone nods in relief, only a few of the NCT members knew how to engage in combat but they've never needed to use it.  

"What will we do then," Yuta asks as Taeyong and RM smile at each other. "We will do what we are best in" once they say that everyone starts cheering and smiling. Racing.

"We will race in teams of two, whoever has the most wins, well wins" everyone nods. RM pauses and points at me "We will bet on her" my eyes widen in shock Taeyong glares at him "We didn't agree on that," he yells as everyone goes quiet. Jaehyun is troubled as he mouths a sorry to me. While Doyoung is trying to calm everyone.

"She's the reason why we are in this mess and all because you couldn't keep your mouth away from her," RM says trying to reason with Taeyong. "If we loose they get her and if we win we keep her" all the BTS members nod in agreement while the NCT members stay silent. "She's not an object to be played with," Chele yells at RM. RM just shrugs looking at Taeyong.

It's true they are in this mess mainly because of me, I stand up looking directly at Taeyong "Let's do it, on one condition," Jeno sits me back down as RM and Suga nod. 

"What condition," he says, "Let me race" I sternly say, Taeyong holds my hand tightly "y/n you can't it's too dangerous for you to do that," I smile at him. "i'm the person we are betting on so why no I be in this too," I tell him. 

Jaehyun walks up to us, "Maybe, she doesn't have to drive she can stay in the passengers seat the entire time" he says looking at everyone. The BTS members agree since they don't have any problem with it. 

The NCT members seem hesitant but agree with it, Jimin walks over to me and hands me a paper with his number on it, "It's odd so maybe you can ride with me and then ride something else" he smirks leaving. 

Taeyong having heard everything walks over taking the paper from me ripping it into pieces, "It's settled you are riding with me" he says taking me to his car. He's so cute when he is jealous.

"Tae what are you doing" I ask as he sits me in the drivers seat. "I'm gonna teach you how to drive, since it's obvious no one taught you" I giggle and take the keys. 

"Well it was New York too many cars and what about when Jaehyun taught me" I say turning on the engine, "That was almost five years ago," he smiles and points where the pedals are and how to control them. 

Once he teaches me the basic things I take the wheel and slowly start moving the car, I smile to myself as I drive the car in a circle with Taeyong teaching me how to control the wheel. 

Soon he stops and parks the car, "that's enough for today we need to get some good sleep to meet with Seventeen and propose the deal tomorrow" he says leading me inside the house. 

The members are either sleeping, getting some food or tuning up their cars. I walk inside the room to get ready to go to sleep. Taeyong lays down already falling asleep. Once i'm ready I lay down next to him trying not to wake him. 

When my body lays down next to him, he extends his arms and hugs me tightly, cuddling in my chest "y/n I would make sure to win, so I won't loose you," he says. I nod hugging him back "I won't let them take me that easily and I've escape from the two times already," he smiles and kisses my forehead. 

If only we could stay like this forever. 

I start drifting off to sleep with Taeyong looking at me passionately 

When the morning rolls by, Taeyong is no longer next to me, by the bedside there's a note, Good  Morning, babe <3 i am meeting with SVT with Jaehyun and Ten so i'll be back in a few for now take care love you ~TY. 

I smile at the note as I get up to get ready for the day. 

While making my way downstairs to join the boys for breakfast, the BTS members are there they smile and nod at me, Jimin walks up to me "good morning y/n" I smile at him "good morning" I say back walking past him to get some breakfast that Doyoung made. 

RM stands up hanging up the phone "They have accepted the proposal." 

Meaning we will have to race them soon. 

-

-

It's almost the end of the story but I hope you have enjoyed reading it. Hope you enjoyed the double update