♥getting ready♥

Y/N's P.O.V

Everyone goes silent, but then they smile and start getting ready to go to their cars, to what I think is a tune up. Johnny said something about if the proposal is accepted he was going to add boosters to Yuta's car.

Leaving me alone in the kitchen, Jimin walks up to me and sits down in the counter.  "Y/n was it?" he asks, I nod my head and awkwardly smile at him. He leans in closer "Why are we doing all this for you?" he suddenly asks. 

Standing up to take my plate to the sink after I had finishes eating, he grabs my arm tightly and looks at me dead in the eyes. "Why are you so important?" he asks glaring at me. 

Mark opens the door and steps in front of Jimin trying to defend me, "Listen man just chill out this doesn't concern you." he tells Jimin calmly as Jimin pulls back leaving us alone in the kitchen slamming the door shut. 

Silence surrounds us, as no one says anything, he moves and sits down in the counter no saying anything. He's changed he's so much nicer now than he was once. "y/n take care of yourself out there," he smiles getting himself some food. 

Jimin is the least of my problems Taeil told me not to worry about them, I leave the kitchen to wait for Taeyong to come back from the meeting point. 

Everyone is sitting outside tuning up their cars as well as enjoying the summer heat, Jimin's eyes have never left me it's really starting to bother me. 

Jeno and Renjun walk up to me with a hose and splash me with water, I laugh at them and take the hose away from them chasing them around the yard. Soon everyone is throwing water at each other as Mark helps Jungwoo make some drinks for everyone. 

Jeno runs behind one of the members who had just arrived from the meeting, carelessly I aim the hose at him splashing him with the cold water, He takes the hose from my hands and splashes it at me. 

"Babe this is how you greet me", Taeyong says still splashing me with the hose. He bends down and places a kiss on my lips, while doing so I take the opportunity to take the hose from him to give him his payback. 

Doyoung walks in front getting all wet, but taking the hose from me. "You children water is meant to be saved and not wasted" he sternly says putting it away. "Lunch is ready," he yells out to everyone.

While we were drying off, Taeyong just smiles and hugs me tightly, "I missed you" he says taking me inside to join the rest of the boys once we finished. RM stands up to greet Taeyong when we walk in, Jimin looks at me with a shocked expression looking at my hand holding Taeyong's. I thought I had told them we were together.

"SVT got more allies to join them," Taeyong tells the group. "They have The Boyz on their side now" everyone goes quiet. 

They are the new blacklist rookies who've been gaining a lot of attention lately but that attention isn't so good. I nod gathering the information in my head.  

Since they are rookies I doubt they will all be able to race with SVT yet they can be used as a barricade to stop us from advancing, they would have 32 all together and with us it's 30. so it doesn't make much of a difference. 

While the boys talk among themselves I head upstairs for some alone time and see if I can call Irene to just talk about life and congratulate her on getting an award for her group's song. 

I lay down on the bed and look at the screen of my phone, I dial Irene's number no response she must be busy with idol things she is one of Korea's top idol. 
A few minutes later, Irene is calling  I pick up "Irene thank goodness," I hear her giggle on the other side. "Well it's good to hear you are doing well," she says. I nod "congrats on your new album release," I happily sing to her her. She chuckles, "y/n next weekend i'm free so i'll come and pick you up with the girls," I nod feeling happy, "Sure I'd love that, talk to you later rene, love you." I say to the phone followed by Irene saying "I love you too."

After hanging up I smile to myself as Taeyong opens the door with ice cream in his hands. I smile even more when he shows me two spoons. "So what is my baby smiling about?" he asks sitting down next to me handing me a spoon. 

"Well I just remembered that my two best friends are the worlds best idols and that i'm lucky to have them in my life," I tell him, taking a spoonful of ice cream from the bucket. 

He smiles at me kissing my forehead, his smile fades as he looks at me in a serious tone deep in thoughts, I look up at him "Tae you ok?" I ask him as he puts on a smile and eats ice cream. 

"Tell me what's bothering you" I say getting up from the bed, I pout at him, kissing his lips. From the corner of his mouth. I smile to myself, "I won't kiss you then until you tell me," I say teasing. 

He pouts pulling me down on his lap showering me with kisses. He then pulls away ready to finally talk, "I've seen how Jimin looks at you whenever you come down to talk to the boys" my smile fades as I look at him deep in the eyes. 

"I feel like I might loose you to him since he's a flirt and everything, plus all the girls like him" he says looking sad. I smile at him and kiss him sweetly, "I love you and only you" I say not realizing it. 

He blushes hard and smiles, "I love you so much, y/n everyday you've made me happy,"

We lay down together hugging, "I can't wait to have a family with you someday," he says smiling. I smile at him "if one day we have a daughter what should we name her" I ask him as he gets up smiling. 

"I'll name her Naeun, because she would be precious i'll love her so much" he says kissing me. 

"I love you y/n" he says kissing me deeply. 

Taeyong pulls away smirking at me "So why not try making some babies tonight?" he whispers seductively hovering over me.

(You can imagine the rest). 

-

-

-

This chapter is a little bit short but eh. 

So how's life in self distancing? Please do take care of yourselves and be safe