My Mate.. The Player? Chappie 15

So uploading is going to be a little slow not too slow but due to school starting again I'll try my best to upload maybe two chapters over the weekends.

But here's the thing I won't upload until I see what you guys think! Yes I mean by actually commenting.

If you honestly love this story comment let me know what you think, comment, and vote if you want me to keep updating! :p I won't do so until then!

~~

Recap:

Marcus's POV:

As I left Vanessa's house I couldn't stop thinking of who would call her and try scaring her. I didn't know if that should bother me more or the fact that she seemed not to care about it at all.

When I finally got to my house I laid down. I couldn't find any way to fall asleep. I got up and decided to get some air. I went outside on my porch and sat there, feeling the night air which made me a bit more relaxed.

Chapter 15:

Vanessa's POV:

I woke up, grabbed my uniform shirt and skirt with my flats and headed for the shower. When I finished I quickly got dressed and put my make up on and let my hair flow loose. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled.

I went outside on my porch and texted Marcus telling him I was ready for him to come pick me up. I sighed staring at the somewhat grayish blue sky.

Beep beep!

I jumped up seeing a big smirk on Marcus's face! I was so going to kill him. I grabbed my bag and walked towards his car.

"Ass!" I yelled while slamming the door, once I was inside. He just chuckled and started to drive off.

"You look very beautiful today." he said looking at me.

"Eyes on the road mister!" I said trying to withstand a smile. When we reached school I knew that Kat and Annabel were going to be waiting for me. I quickly got out of the car and started walking towards the entrance.

"Omg!" I heard Kats voice. She sounded happier then ever. "You look beautiful!" I smiled.

"I thought I always looked beautiful?" I said looking down at myself.

"Not when you sleep you don't." she said jokingly.

"Hey-!" I was about to protest until a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. I smiled knowing who it was already.

"If I say so myself, she's even more beautiful asleep." Marcus said and I rested my head on his chest. Kat looked at us in awe and I smiled at her.

"Well I've got to get to class." she said smiling and walking away. I turned around to face Marcus and as I did I went on my tipi toes to kiss him. The bell rang and I grabbed his hand while we walked to class.

"I love you." he said while I walked away.

"No, I love you." I said smiling. When I walked in I swear everyone was looking at me probably because of the big blush that came on my face. I couldn't wait for this hell hole to be over with already.

After school I waited by my locker for Marcus. As I waited people kept staring at me and It was making me paranoid. When Marcus came over to me he was giving me the same looks as everyone else.

"What the hell is going on?" I asked curiously.

"I need to tell you some-" he was cut off.

"Hi Vanessa. Remember me?" I saw Cindy walking passed us and she smiled.