Two

Was this really happening? No, it couldn't be. I quickly walked away trying to meet up with Dustin but, Marcus grabbed my arm, before I could get away. He looked at me once more before our lips touched. Our lips! I wanted to push him away, but his lips were so soft and warm that I wanted to stay like this. He pulled away, and walked away. Who does that? I sighed, what was wrong with me? I couldn't let him have control like this. I walked off to meet Dustin, he was sweeter then any of the guys I've seen here so I felt okay with him. We walked to class and he sat next to me, I was tempted to see if he was a werewolf or not. Then wondered why humans even go here. Wasn't this school for werewolves only?

"Dustin. Pst." he peaked his head out of the book he was reading and looked at me.

"Hm?" he asked looking at me with the utmost curiosity.

"Are you..Are you a werewolf." I hesitated before asking. He nodded his head and then smiled. "How do I know who is and isn't at this school?"

"I will explain after class." I smiled and went back to work. I couldn't wait for class to hurry up and finish.

When class ended we walked out of the class and he told me exactly what my wolf had told me. "You have to open up your senses." I looked at him with a little shock, I didn't know how I was supposed to do that. He showed me a couple of people who were humans which were only a few people, he told me the principle was a werewolf too and how this was supposed to be a school for only werewolves but how they decided having a few humans here wouldn't be so bad. As we walked, I saw those girls from earlier and he whispered.

"They're human too." They looked at me and I looked back. With the look of confidence. I had the right to. They are humans after all, and I could rip their heads off if I wanted.

"Why do they act like they run the place? They're only human."

"They don't know we are werewolves." He explained. "Plus they are filthy rich and popular around here so that's why." We talked more and got closer the more he showed me around. Then Katrina took it upon herself to show me all the guys that were players and the first guy she pointed to was Marcus.

When He looked up at me he didn't stop staring, which made me feel a little uncomfortable. I remembered the kiss and felt my cheeks burn up at the thought of it happening again. He was a player though, and I couldn't think of him in that way. This was starting to bother now, more than I had wanted it to.

It was time to go home, and Unfortunately the person who was taking me home was Marcus.

I walked outside and saw Marcus standing by his car, I kept walking trying to avoid him so I could just walk which wouldn't kill me.

"Don't I need to take you home?" he shouted.

"I can walk." I said, still walking away. I heard him come up behind me and turn me around so I could face him. He smiled and his lips brushed against mine I pulled back, I wasn't going to fall for someone and get hurt. Mate or not. "Were mates." I said trying to get to him and see if that would do anything but he was calm. Why was he so damn calm? I kept walking and began to feel lost. Until a car stopped next to me. And it was him.

"Get in the car please." He gave me a pleading look, which made me cave in and get into the car. The silence filled the car in such an awkward way, and then he spoke. "I know that we're mates."

"How?" I asked trying not to sound so shocked.

"The shocks that I kept feeling, those are called mate sparks." I didn't know what to say at that moment, I just met him and all of a sudden I felt like I wanted to be with him more than anything. I didn't speak after he said that. I just sat there, until we got to my house.