My Mate..The Player? Chappie 13

Recap:

I woke up on my bed, not remembering how I got up there. Probably dad had brought me up. My phone started ringing.

"Hello?"

"OMG! We were worried you never texted or called.!" Kat screamed over the phone.

"I'm sorry I fell asleep when I got home."

"Are you coming to school today?" she asked

"Not today sweetie, I hurt my leg and I'm in pain."

"Omg I want the details, I'm coming over." and she hung up.

Chapter 13:

"Tell me everything that happened."

"I was walking home and I tripped over a rock thing and hurt my leg."

"Omg! I'm so sorry." it looked like she was going to cry.

"I'm fine don't worry about it."

"Its all my fault." tears fell from her eyes.

"Its not your fault i'm fine, I just need today to rest my leg and everything else is fine."

"Well I'll be back later." she said

"Okay." I said with a smile.

"Don't forget to call Marcus!" she yelled as she was walking out the door.

I picked up the phone and dialed his number.

"Hey babe where are you?"

"At home, I hurt my leg yesterday so I won't be coming in till tomorrow maybe."

"I'm going over there then." he said rushing off the phone. Before I even knew it he was already inside my house.

"How did you get in?" I asked curiously.

"There was a spare key under the mat."

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that." he gently kissed my forehead and just like Kat he asked how it happened. I wasn't going to tell him about Cody. Not yet anyway. He laid on the bed next to me, my head on his chest and I slowly felt myself falling asleep.

"Hello?" I started to open my eyes slowly. "Why the fuck are you bothering her." I heard Marcus say with rage I moved my head and noticed he had my phone. Uh oh.

"What's going on?" he looks at me and calms down a bit, he hangs up the phone and passes it to me.

"Why is Cody calling you? Asking if your okay?" I didn't know what to say to him, he would over react if he wasn't already.

"Well.." I paused not knowing how to start off. "Cody was the one who helped me when I hurt my leg yesterday." he didn't say anything to me, he only looked at me.

"Why didn't you tell me?" he said softly.

"I didn't want you to over react." he got up and walked out of the door. "MARCUS!" I heard the door slam. I didn't know whether to cry or be angry at myself. I tried getting up. My leg didn't hurt as much as it did so it was okay for me to walk a little bit, i tried moving as fast as I could down the steps.

When I finally got to the door he was just sitting there on the front porch step. I still didn't know what to say. Anything I had to say wouldn't make things right.

"Marcus.." I said while walking a little bit closer to him.

"You should be resting your leg."

"Yeah well you decided to storm out, I'm sorry I didn't tell you at first but I was going to." he looked at me, his hands shaking with anger.