My Mate..The Player? Chappie 18

Recap:

"Are you sure about this?"

"Yea, I'm sure"

I got nervous, noticing the fact that we were both naked at this point. It's really going to happen Before I had time to even fully think he was inside me. I let out this quiet moan and he giggled at me.

"Does it hurt?"

"A little, but keep going"

Chapter 18:

I woke up, smiling about everything that had happened last night. I couldn't believe it actually happened. I looked next to me and saw Marcus still asleep. I moved my body slowly off the bed so that he wouldn't wake up. That didn't really work out. He ended up waking up anyway.

"Good morning beautiful." He said in his husky morning voice. I smiled and just looked at him. My stomach felt like it was doing flips.

"Good Morning, aren't you late for school?"

"I can skip a day."

"Are you sure about that?"

"I'm comfortable right where I am." I smiled and slowly got up to shower and get ready for the day. I grabbed my towel off my chair and looked at Marcus who was watching my every move.

"You coming?" I winked and walked towards the bathroom.

"Hell yeah!" He ran behind me, picked me up. "Lets go." He put me down and I turned on the water to a warm temperature.

We got in and it was instantly a play fight. He pushed me up against the shower wall and stared at me. Our naked bodies touching.

"You're beautiful." I started to blush; I looked away from him because I felt my face heating up but he gently grabbed my face and kissed me passionately. I pulled away. Looking at him.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

After what felt like forever of being in the shower we quickly washed each other and got out. I put my clothes on and went down stairs to check if anyone was home. But not a sound.

"What do you want to do today?" I asked Marcus who was sitting at the top of the steps.

"We can do anything you want." He

Winked at me and I just chuckled. "We can stay here and watch movies? Or later on go hang out with Katrina and Dustin? Whatever you want."

"That actually sounds like a good plan." I grabbed a couple movies from downstairs and we headed into my room to lay down and watch them from my laptop.

It was hard to pay attention to the movie due to the fact that every second I felt like pouncing on him and reliving last night 24/7. I could see that he was having a hard time paying attention to the movie as well. I'm not even sure what movie we were watching; all I knew was that it was foreign.

I grabbed the laptop and placed it on the desk. He didn't even care. As soon as I had carefully placed the laptop on the desk he had grabbed me and started kissing me. The kiss turned into a rough passionate kiss. His hands trailing down my body.

"I love you." He said in his seductive voice.

"I love you too Marcus."

He started taking off my shirt, I did the same. He flipped me over and I was now on top of him. He took off my bra and flung it across the room. He then flipped me over and was on top of me, taking all control. He started to kiss me all over, sending little shock waves all over me. I had a tingly feeling and butterflies in my stomach. He started sucking on my neck. Where he marked me, I couldn't help but moan.

"Vanessa? Marcus? Are you guys in there?" I heard Kat knocking and asking on the bedroom door.

"Not now." Marcus said in a husky deep voice. Turning me more on. We fell onto the floor and I was on him. He looked at me with his intense eyes. He was inside of me now, it felt amazing; He started to moan as well, he lifted me up by my butt and lifted me onto the bed. "You're beautiful." He slowed down and then laid beside me. My head rested on his chest. His arms held me tight, I felt so secure with him.

"Guys I'm back, do you wanna go see that movie or what??" Kat said knocking on the door again.

"We're coming" I said getting up and running to the shower with Marcus. I quickly finished and went through my closet deciding on jeans and a T-shirt. it's not like I'm going anywhere fancy. but of course Marcus had to be the one to dress as the most sexy guy there. "Getting all snazzy for your other girl friend?" I teased.

"How did you know??" he said with a smirk. My face became so serious and he started laughing to the point where he almost fell. "Im kidding I'm kidding" he said kissing my cheek.

"Yeah yeah yeah lets go." we went downstairs and Kat, Dustin, Chris, and Annabel were waiting for us on the sofa.

"Wow finally you guys show up." Annabel said under her breath. I just rolled my eyes and grabbed my bag that was next to Dustin.

"So what do you guys want to watch??"

"It's a tie between Insidious 2 or Grown ups 2" Kat said. I looked at Marcus and everyone else. hmmmm I thought to myself. Maybe a good horror movie would be good. But it honestly didn't matter to me.

"I prefer watching insidious" Marcus said out loud.

"Me too." Dustin agreed. I shrugged my shoulders not caring.

"Insidious it is." I said walking towards the door.

"Carpool?" Kat asked, I nodded my head. We all got into Marcus's big truck. Everyone was happy and it just felt like a family reunion. Nothing was better then spending time with our best friends.

When we got to the theater, we bought a lot of popcorn. It was expensive but no one seemed to care. I got my favorite candy, sour patches. Marcus got some things too and drinks for us. The movie was playing in theater 3 so we walked down this long hallway and entered the area. We sat all the way at the top and waited for the movie to officially start. Marcus grabbed my hand and I smiled. Everyone was really happy as well.

And then it started.

★★★♪♪★★♪***★・*♪♪♪

Hi everyone!!!! I know that I went MIA! I'm so sorry guys!! Don't hate me :) I just had a bit of writers block for a while and was dealing with things. But I hope you enjoy this chapter.

First thing is I never saw the second part of insidious so if you watched it let me know if it was good or not! <3

Second thing is that I'm sorry again haha. I won't wait so long to post a chapter, leaving you guys confused as what's happening. sooooorrrrrrryyyyy!!!

Vote

Comment

Share with people

Show love <3

Thank you guys !!! :)