CHAPTER THREE ^_−☆

"You look amazing, like one of those models on television" Katrina said, and she was right about that. Annabel wasn't paying attention she was with Chris.

"Do you really think that?" Dustin turned to me feeling insecure about himself. Even if he decided to wear his glasses they wouldn't take away from his hotness.

"Yes!" Katrina yelled. Clearly feeling annoyed that he didn't believe her.

The popcorn war continued yet again and it was great. I got to know everyone a little more and get to just be me. I looked at my phone and then realized it was seven o'clock.

"So what do you guys want to do now?" Dustin asked now that the war ended.

"I wanna go to the movies!!" Annabel shouted.

"I actually have to go home now." I grabbed my things and hugged everyone as I walked out the door.

"Want me to take you?" Dustin asked grabbing his car keys.

"Nah I wanna walk." I smiled sheepishly

"Come to the movies with us." Annabel said while she gave me the puppy dog face. It was actually a funny sight.

"I don't have any money on me so I'm not going to go." he frowned, but I wasn't going to go without money. Talk about awkward.

His face brightened up. "Don't worry I'll pay for your way in." I looked at him like he was crazy. Well he was, he was being way to nice.

"Dustin its fine! You don't have to!" he shook his head.

"I have to repay you somehow for this awesome make over I got." I smiled and realized I was at a disadvantage, even Chris wanted me to go. This went on for a while and then Chris claimed he'd help tie me up in the car if I refused. So of course I agreed to go and we all got inside of Dustin's car. No one could think of a movie to watch, Annabel was going through her phone app that had the recent movies that were out.

When we got to the movie theater Dustin and Chris went to get the snacks and me Kristina, and Annabel went looking for seats. We all decided to watch the movie most people were dying to see. Rising of the Planet of the Apes; I always like siting in the far back and that's where we all decided to sit. Dustin and Chris had no trouble finding us, duh, werewolf vision. They had bought popcorn and m&m's and gummy bears.

Dustin and Chris had a bro moment and decided they needed to sit away from the girls, which was fine considering Annabel and Chris wouldn't be able to watch the movie if they were in close contact; Before the movie started they were giving previews of other movies and one that came on was some scary movie that I didn't care for. They were all discussing on coming back and watching that, but me on the otter hand would rather be safe and sound at my house. I hated scary movies.

After all the movie trailers that they had shown. The movie finally started.

*After The Movie*

The movie was really good and everyone loved it. We were nonstop talking about it. Dustin took everyone home and then I was the last to go. When he dropped me off it was about nine o'clock. My mom was looking at a pizza menu. Mmmmm but I was already full, from all the junk I ate, but it's food whatever.

"Hey sweetie, how was your day?" My mom asked, happier then usual.

"It was good mom." she smiled and I looked around noticing there was someone missing. "Where's dad?"