My Mate..The Player? Chappie 12

Hey :) comment below please and let me know what you think about my story so far.

Sorry I've been gone for a while but I'm back hopefully to stay for long. <3 here we go.

~Recap~

I felt good in a way with the choice that I made. But in the back of my mind I was doubtful. After departing from Marcus and going inside, I hung out with Katrina and Dustin. Maybe tomorrow will be a good day to go to school.

Chapter 12:

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" Katrina asked while I looked through my closet for my clothes.

"Yes I'm sure, today will be wonderful and guess why."

"Why?"

"Because your coming with me YAY!!"

I walked out of my room to get ready, hm I really can't wait to see how this day will turn out really. But like always I'm ready for anything to come my way.

"Fine I'll come but don't leave me hanging.!" Katrina shouted through the bathroom door. I walked out and she couldn't stop smiling.

"What??!!" I asked, looking at myself In the mirror then turning back to her.

"You look amazing! Marcus is going to be all over you!" I blushed a little as she said his name. I mean after all....he is mate.

• Hours later •

Dustin dropped us off at the school not wanting to tag along at all. He turned into a drop out, as if his parents even cared.

"Ugh I don't wanna be here at all!!" Katrina complained.

"There's no turning back!"

"Okay! Gosh!Oh look it's Annabel and Chris." we walked over to the lovely couple and chatted for a bit. I didn't see Marcus anywhere.. Maybe he didn't come today, how unfortunate. I sighed and began to walk Into the building.

"Vanessa!!" I heard his voice out of all the other people chatting and gossiping about nonsense. His voice made my heart speed up but yet I couldn't turn around, I couldn't face him for the first time ive felt more nervous then anything. "Vanessa" his voice was lower and more seductive like.

"Yes?" I finally turned around to look at him.

"I love you" I blushed as all eyes turned to us and I couldn't calm myself or even find my own voice to say 'I love you too.' I was just there, looking like a fool. I just looked into his eyes as he got closer to me and kissed my lips.

Maybe this wasn't so bad after all maybe this was a time for things to be right again for us even if Cindy tries ruining things. I doubt she'll even wanna try though. She should really move to another country. Or just die off the earth and do everyone some good.

I headed to class after the little scene with my oh so cute boyfriend. I found myself not being able to stop smiling, it made me feel weak in a way. Maybe happiness was something i needed to get used to. Stop thinking about the past and just look ahead.

~ End of day ~

Last class finished sooner then I thought it would. I couldn't wait to go home and sleep, now I remember why I hated school so much. So much unnecessary drama 24/7. Didn't see Cindy all day, I couldn't be more relieved.

"Hey"

"Hey love." kathrine and Annabelle said at the same time.

"Any sign of the devil?" I asked.