My Mate.. The Player? Chappie 16

So I'm such a horrible person leaving you guys for such a long time, I'm sorry. I hope you guys like this chapter. :)

Recap:

"I love you." I whispered and he came to face me.

"I love you too Vanessa."

He kissed me hungrily and then I heard someone clear their throat. Me and Marcus looked up to see my mom not looking so pleased.

"Vanessa its time for you to sleep and time to say bye to Marcus." I blushed and Marcus kissed my lips.

"I'll see you tomorrow." I waved bye and my mom walked away I touched my neck to where he marked me and smiled.

Chapter 16:

Vanessa's POV:

I woke up and smiled. Everything about last night was amazing. It was everything i wanted.

"Babe." I looked up and smiled when i saw who it was.

"Hi." I slowly got up from the bed.

"How are you feeling?"

"Im feeling better than ever." He leaned over and kissed my forehead.

"Do you want to go to school with me today?"

"I don't wanna see Cindy." He grabbed my hand and looked at me.

"Who cares?" He was right. Why did I care?

"Im going to shower and get ready, ill be down soon." He kissed my lips and i wanted to stay like this forever.

"I'll be waiting." I walked over to the shower and turned on the hot water. I got in washed my hair and body and got out.

I walked over to my closet and just stared at the clothes that hung there. This was the part i dreaded the most. "What am I going to wear?"

I searched through the clothes and picked out my red skinny jeans to go with my white and red shirt and my black combat boots. I sighed and hurried to put them on. I stared at myself in the mirror trying to see what i would do with my hair.

I ran downstairs not caring about my hair anymore and grabbed my bag. I headed out the door and saw Marcus sitting in the car. I breathed in the air; as much as I could actually and then got inside the car.

"You look beautiful."

"Thanks babe."

"I promise you'll have the best day ever." I turned to him.

"Don't make promises you can't keep." He chuckled. "It's a crime you know!" I added.

Finally we were at the school, and I could see people roaming around outside. The usual. I stepped out of the car and Marcus was quickly by my side. I loved it.

When he touched me, images of last night popped into my head. Thoughts of what could have happened if we weren't interrupted came to me. I felt my face turning red and I needed to stop. We were in school. I needed to erase my thoughts. That of course quickly happened after seeing Cindy, the usual, snuck up, snobby bitch as always. My face was still red with anger.

Marcus tightened the grip he had on my hand, and it made me calm. We walked over to my locker to see Katrina, and Dustin waiting for us.

"Finally." Dustin sighed heavily while Kat kicked him.

"Don't start." She said giving him the scariest death look. "Vanessa!!" She gave me a hug.

"You act like we haven't seen each other in months."

"It sure as hell feels like it!"

Great. Just what I needed to see this early in the morning. Cindy. I tried to ignore her presence but that failed when she started to walk towards me. She smiled at me and then looked at Marcus. I growled as she put her hand upon his chest. I couldn't control it.

"Hi Marcus." She said in a highly flirty voice. I went to attack but Dustin pulled me back before I could even strike.

"Leave me alone Cindy."

"Yeah! Leave him alone Cindy." I hissed under my breath; but loud enough for her to hear me, she looked at me and smirked. I wanted to rip her eyes out and completely destroy her. I was almost coming undone from Dustin's grip. And I couldn't really hear what she or anyone else was saying. I was too fixated on destroying her and sending her to her grave.

"Call me later babe." She winked at Marcus and that was it. That's all it took for me to wolf out. I felt like the

Hulk but in this moment way stronger.

I pushed her up onto one of the lockers, I gripped her up by her neck and her face was changing colors. Marcus quickly came trying to stop me but I wasn't budging. The grip I had on her was staying there.

"Babe please just let her go." I ignored what he was saying to try to calm me down. I stared at Cindy in her eyes deeply while I saw her face turn blue and then purple and slightly red. I heard her heart slowing down. Too slow.

I knew I had to let go but I couldn't at this point. I slammed her onto the floor and she flew to the other side of the hall. I went to charge at her again and saw her trying to catch her breath but I didn't care. I still charged but I felt Marcus grip onto me tightly stoping me. I looked at him. And then I looked at everyone in the hall. They all had shocked faces and it was still quiet. I looked down at Cindy and her body was all scratched up. A part of me felt bad but the other part thought that bitch deserved that and more.

"Lets go." Marcus said pulling me away and taking me to the car. I didn't fight him back, because I felt that if I didn't leave things would be worse. I got into the car and sat there. Marcus didn't really speak so it was quiet.

"Are you mad at me now?" He didn't take his eyes off the road, and didn't say anything back to me. I sighed looking outside the window. Shortly after the car came to a stop and he sighed heavily. "Can you answer me?" He looked at me and then took the keys out of the ignition.

"I'm not mad at you babe, I'm just worried about what's gonna happen now, with Cindy."

"Whats gonna happen now is that she's gonna learn her lesson."

"Babe, she didn't fight you back. Did you not notice that?"

"Maybe because she couldn't."

"I've seen her fight before and I feel like this is some type of trick." I got out of the car more irritated than I was already. I walked inside the house and sat down on the sofa. Marcus followed.

"I'm not sorry that I hurt her the way I did, but I am sorry for the way it all happened." He chuckled. "This isn't a time to be chuckling."

"It really is, I don't know what's going to come out of this but the way you flung her around was hilarious." I started to laugh a little. I started to dose off tired as all hell and leaned on Marcus.

I woke up, feeling Marcus moving and a loud banging on the door. I heard a

distant voice shouting but I was so sleepy I couldn't really make it out. Marcus walked up to the door and now I was finally awake. Cindy was there with two cops and she looked completely wrecked.

I got off the sofa and one of the cops came up to me. He was a tall male with brown hair. "That's her!" Cindy said. "I'm going to need to come with me." The cop said. He griped my arms and walked me towards to car. I looked back and Cindy smiled. Marcus got into his car and followed.

Comment ;)

Vote

Share!!!

Sorry it's so late! <3 I love you guys