CHAPTER FIVE ♪(*^^)o∀*∀o(^^*)♪

After the shock died down about Marcus being my mate, Annabel decided to tell me her story of how her and Chris came to be. Which was a really cute story. The rest of lunch, we talked about random things. Katrina still seemed worried about Dustin's eye, and I wanted her to just confess that she liked him. Both of them hadn't found their mates yet. So they should just try it. The bell for the next class rung and I noticed Marcus waiting for me while he observed people walking by.

"Hey." I said smiling. I'm pretty sure he got some questioning looks about his lip. But he seemed like he didn't care about it.

"Hey." He said looking into my eyes. "I wanna apologize again." My heart fluttered, and then his lips touched mine. I pulled away teasingly

"Yeah yeah. Don't let it happen again." I said walking off. He followed behind me and then as if yesterday wasn't enough. Cindy walks over.

"Oh Marcus! That kiss yesterday was wonderful. I knew you really wanted me, the kiss said it all." She said trying to put her hands on him. I growled under my breath while giving her a dirty look. 'Do something!' My wolf yelled.

"Hold on bitch." I said before she could even put one finger on him. "He doesn't want you and he never will want you. Are you stupid? Your nothing but a disgusting piece of shit!" I was fed up with her bullshit and always trying to ruin me and Marcus. He's mine.

Marcus gently pulled me back. She got closer as he pulled me back and threw a punch. I dogged it because of my fast reflexes. She really considered trying to punch me? My wolf tried to come out but I stopped it. I reacted back and punched her hard enough for her to fall on the floor.

"You want some too?" I asked her wannabe friends as they came closer. They quickly picked up Cindy and helped her away and everyone in the hall was laughing about what had just happened. I was just glad no teachers were around to see.

"Finally someone showed her who was boss." some people shouted.

Marcus grabbed me away. Walking me to my next class, I was beyond late.

"Wow that was amazing." he said to me. Looking into my eyes, with lust.

"Really? I was just tired of her and her schemes trying to break us up." I said. "It was only one punch."

"But it was a good one and--"

"Ms. Clarkson report to my office now!" I looked behind me and saw Cindy with.. Oh yay me, the principle. I walked towards them heading into his office. I looked back at Marcus who had the 'it will be okay' face. I took a deep breath and walked inside. He sat us down, having us sit opposite of each other.

He looked at Cindy. "Miss Miller, please explain to me what happened with you and Miss Clarkson." She looked down at her thumbs and then back at Mr. Thompkins, she looked like a little sad washed up puppy and I was waiting to hear what she had to say.

"I was with this guy Marcus, and we were kissing. Vanessa saw us and then flipped out and decided to punch me because of it"

"Are you kidding me? You're a lying little bit--"

"Miss Clarkson wait outside! Now." I grabbed my phone and told Marcus what had happened so far, how could she lie like that? Cindy was rich and I'm pretty sure she could buy her way out of everything and anything she wanted. She was a great actress too. Marcus texted me back saying everything would be okay. I highly doubted that.

"Miss Clarkson, you may come in." He said opening the door while Cindy was leaving. "I will see that this matter is resolved." He said to her and she looked at me with a wicked smile. I lowly growled.