34 "I lost her"

"Charles is officially missing" FP whispered, and I nodded.

"Okay," I said. "I will go to Wendy. She woke up from coma, "I added.

My mental health began to deteriorate, so I decided to go to a psychiatrist for sedatives.

FP took care of me all the time. Together with Jughead they moved to my house.

"I will come with you. You can't drive under the influence of medicine." he said.

" I know. "I murmured and put on my shirt.

"Thanks to them you feel better, "he whispered and hugged me.

"How do I look?"I asked.

"Perfect, darling "FP kissed me on the forehead.

We drove to the hospital and went to the room where Wendy was.

"Alice" said my sister and stretched out her hands to me. I ran to her and hugged her.

"Hi, Wendy" I whispered and looked at her. She was all in bruises.

"When I woke up ... I accidentally heard two nurses talking about kidnapping Charles," she whispered. "It's all my fault. I'm an irresponsible aunt," Wendy burst into tears and I hugged her.

"No, Wendy, it's not your fault," I whispered. "Charles is wanted," I added.

"Alice, how are feeling?"

"I'm fine, I take sedatives from the doctor and I feel better," I said with a smile. Wendy raised her eyebrow and looked at FP.

"What sedatives?" she asked.

"Good for Alice " replied FP. "Don't be afraid, I would never give her drugs," he replied, and I smiled.

"I had to visit a doctor myself, I had to do something. It's been almost a week since... and thanks to the sedatives I feel better.

"You do not need them, "said Wendy.

I know I didn't need them, but fear about Charles forced me to do so. These drugs weren't bad, they helped me cope with the pain I had in my heart.

"Bring me the water, okay, Alice?" Wendy smiled at me and I nodded.

"I'll be right back" I kissed her on the cheek and left the room .

~°~
WENDY
~°~

"We need to talk" I sat on the bed and looked at FP. "I know who kidnapped Charles, or rather I know who was involved in his kidnapping," I added, and FP frowned.

"Who?" he asked and I laughed.

"Ask your wife" I shrugged.

It hurt me so much that Gladys was capable of doing something like that. I thought she was interested in me, and it turned out that she preferred to stay with FP and ruin his life. I was very hurt by her, especially since she saw me lying on the floor. She didn't react.

"What does Gladys have to do with
it?" he asked.

"That night I played with Charles. Someone came in behind me and hit my head. I fell on the floor and noticed the woman who was holding Charles in. Gladys was this woman.
I shouted at her, but she didn't react, "I replied.

I was sure it was Gladys, but FP apparently thought differently.

"You lie, I know Gladys and she would never do it!"

"Why do you care about her? FP, you love Alice," I said, but I thought about it for a moment. "You still love her," I whispered, and he shook his head.

"Who are you talking about?" he asked.

"Gladys,"

"Why do you think so? She is the mother of my children," he shrugged.

I got angry. And my sister wasn't the mother of his children?!

"Alice is also the mother of your children," I replied, clenching my teeth.

"I know"

"So you know, then why are you stuffing her with drugs? Is this love?" I got out of bed and walked over to him. I looked him in the eye. "Do you love Gladys?"

"This isn't the time for such questions."

I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt. He tried to break away from me.

"Tell me, FP, did you know that Hiram kidnapped Charles? You know that! "

"I don't know where he is," he answered, and I shook my head.

"Why are you lying? You're lying to Alice."

"I don't want her to suffer, and the drugs she take... I bought her ordinary vitamins. I wouldn't be such a fool to give her psychotropes, "he replied.

That surprised me.

"Find Charles. You know where to look for him."

"Now I will ask you the question" FP grabbed my wrist and pushed my hand away from his neck.

"How long have you loved my wife?" he asked, and I swallowed.

I didn't expect such stock turnover. I bit my lip and my heart began to beat quickly.

"As soon as I remember," I said honestly. "In high school ... We were really happy, but her parents didn't accept that Gladys was dating girls, so she broke up with me and got married with you," I added and I felt tears in my eyes. "Anyway, I'm not important now," I shrugged.

"Wendy" FP sighed and I waved my hand.

"Never mind, FP. I'll find someone, I'm only forty-three years old," I laughed weakly.

"Water!" Alice said as she entered the room. I smiled at her.

"Thank you, little sister" I kissed her on the cheek..

"Alice, will you stay with Wendy? I need to do something," FP said, and I breathed.

Finally, he took matters into his own hands.

"Of course, don't worry, go, FP" Alice smiled slightly.

~°~
FP
~°~

"Gladys," I said as I entered the trailer. I found her in the kitchen. She was sitting at the table and drinking coffee. She had a packet of tissues next to her. "What happened?" I asked and she looked at me.

"I lost her" she whispered, and I frowned.

"Who did you lose?" I asked and sat next to her.

"Wendy. She will not forgive me." Gladys shook her head.

"What are you talking about?"

"I was stupid. I was forced by Hiram to kidnap Charles, but I didn't want to. Wendy didn't want to hear it, she hates me, "she whispered. "Our marriage has no future anyway, so ..." Gladys cried and I hugged her.

"Gladys, I'm not mad at you"

I was mad at Hiram.

"I know where Charles is," she whispered. "We will go there," she added and rose from the table.

"Gladys, are you sure?" I asked and she nodded.

"Yes, I have done a lot of harm and I have to pay for it," she nodded.

A/N: Gladys is in danger. Falice is one step away from becoming FP and Alice. Hiram is a coward.